Apart

Tremaine POV

6 months later

It's been six months since Lyric lost the baby. We never told anyone about the pregnancy. I stop talking to Lyric since the miscarriage. I miss my baby. She calls me everyday to talk but I'm so broken because I lost my Babygirl. I could imagine how Lyric feels about this. I don't want to be away from Lyric but I can't deal with this heart break right now. I was at the studio smoking and drinking with boys when my mom walks in the room with Lyric.

Tremaine: Hey momma

April: Hi baby.

Lyric was just standing at the door staring me. It was like she was looking at soul. Everyone was just staring at us.

April: Why y'all so quiet aren't y'all going to hug or something.

Lyric turn around and walk out the door. I ran after her I grab her hand and pull her into me. We slide down the wall and she fought to get away from me.

Lyric: Get off me.

Tremaine: Baby I'm sorry.

Lyric: No you don't get to be sorry. You haven't talk or seen me in 6 months. Now you want to be sorry. I had to go through this by myself. I cried every night because you weren't there for me. Instead you probably letting some hoe suck your dick. When you should of been at home with me trying to get over this. I'm the one that was scare, and hurt not you. So don't tell me your sorry. She said crying. I felt so bad. I hug her and she just broke down.

Troy: Trey we got to finish this record.

Tremaine: alright I'll be there in a sec.

Lyric: You should go.

Tremaine: Are you ok?

Lyric: I will be when you come back home.

Tremaine: Will that make you forgive.

I felt her smile. I knew she was gonna say yes.

Lyric: Only if you kiss me.

I smile and lift her head up. I look into her eyes. They were red and puffy I saw the hurt and pain in her. I kiss her lips they were soft and sweet. I could taste the cherry lipgloss she was wearing. I miss her lips. I miss her touch her smell. Her hands touch my cheek. She straddle me.

Lyric: Make love to me.

Tremaine: Here.

Lyric: Please Trey.

I lift her up. I took her to the room that Troy had in the back of the studio. I shut the door and lie Lyric down on the bed. I took my shirt off and hover over her. I kiss her neck and left hickeys. She was moaning my name. I took her shirt off. I kiss down her boobs. Lyric start to tug on my pants. I grind on her pussy she was wet as hell.

Lyric: Stop teasing me.

Tremaine: Just wait.

I pull her pants off and I unbuckle mine. I enter her. Her nails dug into my back.

Lyric: Fuck Tremaine.

I saw a tear roll down her face. She look at me and I knew she want it but I couldn't go on with her this sad. I pull out and lie down next to her. I held her as she cried into my chest. I rub her back. I didn't know that tears were falling down my face till Lyric wipe them away. We both fell asleep.

Poor Lyric and Tremaine. Baby Isabella is gone.

These couple of chapter are going to be short. I'm trying to post as many as I can for y'all so bare with me. Sorry for the errors.

Vote&Comment&Share.

Bye