His Father

Lyric POV

It's been a month since Trey propose to me. Trey move back into the room with. We aren't arguing a lot like we use to. We haven't told anybody about the proposal yet cause I want to wait till my graduation. That's when everybody is going to be there. Trey went to an appointment with Gabriella. I haven't talk to her since she told us she was pregnant. I've forgiven her in my heart but I still want to beat her ass. I was getting ready to go out with the girls so we can go dress shopping for graduation and my party were throwing. I was in the shower when I heard the door close.

Tremaine: Baby where are you.

Lyric: Shower.

I finish up in the shower and got out. I wrap myself up in my towel. I walk into my room and Trey was sitting on the bed. I walk in front of him in between his legs. He wrap his arm around my waist.

Tremaine: What you doing?

Lyric: Nothing. I said putting my hands on his head.

Tremaine: Well we can be doing something. He said while squeezing my ass.

Lyric: I have class in an hour.

Tremaine: That's enough time for a quickie.

Lyric: After my test. I got to get all my studying in so I can graduate.

Tremaine: What am I getting out if that.

Lyric: This. I open my towel and Trey's eyes widen he had a big ass smile on his face. He grab me and threw me on the bed. I knew that was gonna happen. He got right to point. He pound into me.

Lyric: Shit Trey. Ahhhhh right there baby.

I grip on the sheets and arch my back. Trey went in me deep. We been having a lot of make up sex since we got back together. I was about cum. I flip us over and rode Trey. Trey's face was priceless. He smack my ass making me go faster. Trey put me in the face down ass up. He was hitting it from the back. He cum inside of me. I was about to cum. Trey laid me down and ate me out.

Lyric: Ah Sh.... Fu.....Tre.....Papì.

He was doing it so good I couldn't finish anything I was saying. I start cumming. Trey put two fingers in me. He kiss my neck. He went slower and I didn't like it at all.

Tremaine: You want me to go faster.

Lyric: Yes.

Tremaine: Say my name.

Lyric: Daddy.

Tremaine: Now ask me.

Lyric: Daddy go fas(gco)

My phone start ringing. I look at Trey and he grab my phone. He show me it and it was Dom.

Tremaine: Answer it.

Lyric: Now no finish what you started.

He answer the phone and put it up to my ear.

Lyric: Hey Dom.

Dom: Hey sis. I got some good news and bad news.

Lyric: O Umm shhhh really.

Dom: You ok there Ly.

Lyric: Yes yes I'm good.

Trey was pounding in to me again. He was doing this on purpose. I gave him a death stare and he just went faster.

Dom: I found Alain he is coming back soon.

Lyric: Ok Ahhhh Umm what what's the goo shit news.