Why Don't You Bring The Girl Next Door To Homecoming? (3)

A/N: last part!

To say that Peter was going crazy was an understatement. He was ballistic. He immediately called Ned, his guy in the chair, and told him to get to the computer lab because he was losing his mind. Where is she! I need to find her, I can't let him do anything to her!

Peter slipped his suit on and flew out your open window and to the roof while waiting for Ned to relocate the tracker he put on the Vulture. When Ned said that the address was a warehouse across town, he was swinging from building to building, soaring faster than he ever has before.

Tony Stark always told him to keep his identity a secret and to never let his emotions get the better of him, but here he was, flying through the town with anger just to get to you, because you were his everything.

When he got to the warehouse, he crouched on the roof and crawled to the edge to look into a window. What he saw completely horrified him. You were strapped in a chair, bloody, bruised, and unconscious. The Vulture was standing by a table, creating one of his alien hybrid machines. He was gonna kill you.

Peter couldn't waste anymore time, so he crashed the party and soared through the window and breaking it, making thousands of shimmering pieces of glitter fall all around him. He landed on the cement in his crappy suit and stood in front of you protectively.

"Ah, well isn't it little Peter Parker, the boy who thinks that he can defeat something that's so much bigger then him, then me."

Peter didn't waste a second. He stuck the man's hand to the table he was leaning against, and his feet. He turned back to you and began to undo the harsh knots that bound you to the wooden chair.

The boy let your unconscious body lean against him when you leaned forward, not being supported by the ropes anymore. Peter turned around to see that the man was gone.

"Oh god no, no, no, no, no, no." Peter whimpered, whipping his head in every direction. He let go of you and ran to the table where he once was, and there was no trace of him. "How did he get out?" Peter whispered.

"You forgot a hand, wiseass." You.

Peter pivoted and saw a horrifying sight. You were standing up and in front of the Vulture. He had an arm wrapped around your waist and a sharp, long knife to your throat. He was smirking, then pressed a little bit down, cutting slightly through your collarbone. But yet, you didn't show any emotion.

"Did you really think that you could save her, Peter?" He asked. Your eyebrows furrowed, not understanding what was exactly happening.

"Just let her go, Vulture." Peter said weakly, not knowing what else to do other then beg. You instantly perked up when you recognized the voice.  "Peter?" You questioned, your eyes softening. What was he doing here?

"Please, just let her go. She has nothing to do with this!" He whimpered, staring at you. Ripped off his mask and threw it to the floor in a heap. He was hoping that you could see the sorrow he was feeling for you in his eyes, and you could. Finally, you understood.

Peter was the famous Spider-Man. This was his Stark Internship. This was why he left you at homecoming. Everything made so much sense now to you, and you felt everything loosen in you. He's Spider-Man in a crappy suit, he'll save me, I have nothing to worry about.

"You know I can't do that, Pete. I gave you a chance to stay out of this, and you rejected it. You should've known that I would go after someone you love if you didn't obey me. You're stupid for thinking that I wouldn't harm them since I know your name."