Sweet but Psycho

Requested by Superherodolann   ! The main character's name is Jodie!

A/N: I really need some ideas, so if you could guys could maybe DM me some requests, I can deliver! Or just add it to the comments below 😘

Jodie yawned as the teacher lectured, blinking to stay awake. Chemistry was awful, and she only had to endure it for another semester, then senior year. In short, thank god.

Suddenly something hit her, startling her awake. She looked over and down at the floor to see a paper airplane by her desk, and she moved her gaze to see Peter Parker pretending to listen in deep thought to the lecture. She rolled her eyes and snatched it from the floor, crinkling it open.

Wanna come over after school to study for this test tomorrow? Not going to lie, you look like you're gonna fail it. . .

The girl turned and stared Peter down with a death glare, and a smile formed on his lips, turning back to the teacher. She flattened the paper on her desk and scribbled down a response.

Wow, you're just observant as Willy Wonka!

She folded it carefully back into a little airplane, and sent it his way. It hit him in the temple, and he muttered ow while giving her a look, picking up the paper. He snorted and wrote back, sending it flying to her.

Pure talent as they say. Or just smart, if you will.

She rolled her eyes and wrote back.

Full of yourself much?

She folded it again and sent it back, and a voice was booming through the room.

"Miss Jodie, what on earth are you doing!" The teacher thundered, and she sank back into her seat, her face a cherry.

+

"I can't believe you got me caught!" The girl exclaimed, whacking Peter's arm. He laughed and shifted away from her, saying, "Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do."

"What does that even mean?" The two crossed the street and continued to walk down the road. "You'll know when you're older."

She laughed while rolling her eyes, punching him playfully, "Last time I recall, I'm a month and a day older then you."

"So that can mean that even I don't know what I'm talking about." He justified, walking up the stairs and getting the door for her. She thanked him and walked through the lobby and up a series of stairs.

She got to the top of them and leaned against the wall, panting, "God, I need to exercise." Peter laughed and pushed her forward, making her stumble with a smile. She ventured down the hallway and opened the last door, a burst of warm air welcoming her.

"Hey kids!" May chimed happily while dusting the television. "Hey, May!" She responded while walking into the kitchen, swinging her bag down beside the door. She opened the cabinet and grabbed the goldfish from the top shelf, closing it and getting a bottle of water.

Peter picked up her bag while saying, "We're going to study for the chemistry test tomorrow! Jodie seemed pretty off the rockers during class—"

"Hey, I can hear you!" She yelled through the kitchen, "And how old are you? Talking like you're from the 1960s!"

Peter rolled his eyes as she threw him a water, and he smiled at May, "We'll leave the door open." "Thank you." She responded quietly, kissing him on the temple while continuing her dusting.