Prank War

~ Requested! The main character's name is Julianna! Enjoy!

"You got the squirt guns?"

"Yep! You got the paint balloons?"

"Yes. In three, on my count. One. . . two. . . two and a half. . . two and a quarter—"

"Really, Jules?"

"Three!"

Julianna and Peter jumped up from behind the counter, making Sam scream and Bucky turn around, unfazed. Sam tripped and fell backwards, gazing up at the kids with hatred, "Seriously? What the hell is the matter with you two?!"

The duo casted each other mischievous grins, and Bucky bent down to help Sam up with a laugh, "They got you good, pal. That was pretty funny, kids."

They both smirked as they raised their weapons, Julianna with balloons filled with various shades of paint, and Peter with squirt guns that were locked and loaded with glue.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Sam yelled while dragging Bucky in front of him, but the teens were already firing away to their hearts content. The girl was hurling the balloons with precise aim, getting the two of them every time while Peter pulled the trigger, glue spluttering out and soaking them.

Bucky soon got out of the way and lifted his metal arm to block one of the balloons, but the balloon broke on his arm and the paint splattered into his face. He spit it out as his eyes narrowed at the teens.

Julianna and Peter were both sitting on the counter, looking over at the messy people with smiles.

"Glue, was that really necessary?" Sam seethed, and Peter said, "I don't know, you tell me." He pulled a string that was dangling next to him, and buckets above the men flipped upside down, and hundreds of stamps littered the area, sticking to them. {Like in spongebob lol}

"What the hell?! Stamps are expensive!" Sam roared while Bucky laughed, and Peter said, "How about we don't tell Mr. Stark that I borrowed his credit card. He's a billionaire, he won't know what's gone."

"Oh, the war is on!" Sam yelled, pointing at them, "This prank war is so on! I'm gonna get you kids, right Bucky?" He elbowed his side, making him pay attention again, "Um, I don't know where your shaving kit is."

"You seriously can't pay attention for two seconds?!"

The duo laughed and hopped down from the counter, and Julianna said, "No one can out do the prank masters."

Peter bowed dramatically, then grabbed her hand and she bowed, high fiving after. "You kids are a weird couple." Sam commented while trying to rip off the stamps. "God damn it, I regret convincing Stark to let you kids hang around here!"

+

"Steven Rogers!"

Tony jumped and looked up to see Sam and Bucky storming into the lab, and he instantly showed them away, hissing, "Get out of here, you're going to ruin the lab! What the hell happened to you two?"

"That little piece of—" Sam began, but Tony walked up and continued to shoo, "You can talk outside the lab, you can talk outside."

Steve came running down the hallway, and stumbled to a stop while giggles erupted from his throat, "Oh my god! What did you guys do?!"

"It's not funny!" Sam demanded while pointing a finger down to the floor, and Bucky shrugged while mumbling, "It was kinda funny."

"Your daughter and that stupid spider kid are out of control, Rogers!"