Capsize (11)

With a rush of courage, (Y/N) shot her arm out, violet instantly circling her palm like the calm before the storm.

"Your lover and your mentor have died at my hand, what makes you think you won't, too?" Thanos questioned, a smirk slowly forming on his face. "I mean, you have nothing to live for, anymore, which will make it so much easier for me."

"You're going to hell," She growled, "You're about to eat your words, asswipe!"

With that, she unlocked her powers, sending an electric beam his way. Everyone's eyes widened as Thanos was taken aback, flying into the wall. He brought up the gauntlet and her powers collided with it, and it soon turned into a deep magma.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Strange flipping around pages of the book while standing, then suddenly stopped. "Hold it!" He yelled, throwing the book to Thor. He caught it and held it out so he could use both of his hands.

His wrists began to glow orange, and the necklace began to open, green illuminating from it. He began to mumble under his breath as he did intricate motions with his fingers.

"Thor, I thought you said she barely knew how to use her powers and wasn't strong!" Rocket yelled while lifting up his paw to shield his eyes from her bright ray of light.

"Guess I was wrong." He answered, then flipped the page for Strange.

"(Y/N), enough!" The magician called, and she let go, her arms gently swaying back to her side as she took a step back, out of breath. Thanos collapsed to the floor, groaning while rubbing the gauntlet, "You really do pack a good punch, child, but I am unstoppable."

The Power Stone began to glow, and she stayed in her position, but her eyes lit up purple. Suddenly the Stone was glowing orange on the gauntlet, then all of them were. "Can't have you messing us up now can we?" She sassed, her eyes shifting back to her normal color.

Strange muttered more words under his breath, then flicked his wrist toward the Titan, and suddenly he began to turn green. A hole appeared above and below him, swirling with shining colors that violently glowed, temporarily blinded her.  

Doctor Strange fumbled with his fingers and Thanos fell down the hole, screaming for mercy. Before her eyes began to glow six stones, and she watched as they all were put back in their original places. Anxiety broke out within her once she saw the Magical Stone light up. The background was the planet Titan, and suddenly she saw herself crying alone on the planet, and a spaceship in the distance.

Then, in a blink of an eye, she was back on that planet, destroying the stone. Instantly she stopped, taken aback. What am I doing here?

I'm giving you the chance to change your fate. She heard Strange say, and he echoed through her ears, I know how much you hate your powers, so the option is yours. But, I must admit that I've grown a liking to you, along with Peter and Tony. They'll be heartbroken to see you gone, just like when you lost them. Choose wisely.

(Y/N) turned her head, and her eyes widened as she saw Peter on his knees, waiting for her to continue. "You have to do this." He whimpered, "It's the only way to ensure that we save the world."

"Screw the world!" She cried, "I want to be with you forever, and I lost that because I killed you, all because of the world!"

All because of the world.

Do I want to stay? Or do I want to not have these powers, and make my life go back to normal? The world keeps on dividing us, do we have the power to conquer it? Or should I just stay back in time and have them forget about me, have them not even I know that I existed?