Gained Within Time (2)

"I'm Steve and this is Tony." The blonde one said with hand movements, and you oddly felt as if you could trust him. It almost felt as if you remembered him from somewhere, but you just couldn't remember.

In fact, you couldn't remember anything. You didn't even know your name, but you assumed it was (Y/N) since the men called you that.

"How did I get here? Why can't I remember anything? Who the hell are you people?!" The questions kept on flowing as confusion rattled your bones.

The brunette, Tony, sighed with disappointment, and you wanted to know why for some reason.

"There was an. . . accident." The blonde one, Steve, began. "And you were involved. . . and you lost your memories. But we have determined that you will get them back, just not right away. But for now, we can introduce you to all of the people here and make sure that we lead you in the right direction."

"How do I know that I can trust you people?" You asked. Then Tony scoffed and bursted, "Because I'm your damn father, so you should believe us."

"You're-You're my father?" You questioned softly, feeling some hint of recognition. He nodded curtly, completely avoiding eye contact. "Why can't I remember anything?" You demanded, still clutching the clipboard, the tips of your fingers going white.

"You got hit in the head, but we're gonna get your memories back." Steve said softly, slowly taking steps toward you, giving you enough time to yell at him if you didn't want him close.

You let him come over and look into your eyes. "Everything is gonna be okay, (Y/N)."

After confirming your name and where you were, the two adults decided to take you out to the main room to see everyone who you were living with. "Why are there so many people?" You asked beforehand, and Steve answered with, "We needed a place to lay low for a while."

"Why would you need to lay low?" You questioned with your brows furrowing together. You were still beyond confused and craved answers. Steve looked down at you in confusion.

"Do you not even remember that?" "Remember what?" "That-That you're a superhero."

To the men's surprise, you bursted out laughing, and it echoed down the hall where the common room was. "Are you guys serious right now? Stop messing with me, that's just mean. We all know that superheroes aren't real."

Tony and Steve exchanged looks, and after a few minutes, everyone, who were in the common room, heard you yell, "I have abilities?!"

Peter visibly stiffened, and Thor patted him on the back as a way to reassure him.

Everyone looked up when you stomped into the room, eyes wide and a storm of anger was brewing in them. "Who the hell is HYDRA! And what are my abilities!" You demanded at no one in particular, but you crossed your arms and tapped your foot against the tile floor.

"Kid, take a breath." Tony said, but you backed away from your dad's touch and scowled. "What are my abilities!" You roared again, and before even you knew it, you turned invisible. You waited there for an answer, but everyone's faces contorted in confusion.

When you turned around to see what everyone was staring at, you felt your hair against your face and brushed it to the side. Your eyes widened when you didn't see your arm. You outstretched it slowly, examining the thin air.

"What the fuck." You breathed, still staring at your hand in horror. Then suddenly, it was back. "What the fuck!" You screeched, jumping up, trying to get away from yourself. "How did I do that!"

Tony walked back toward you and tried to grab onto your shoulders, but you yelled, "Stay back!" And shoved him. To your surprise, he soared across the room and crashed into the wall. Super strength?