White Rose

Requested by  Superherodolann ! The main character is Julia, I hope you like it!

If you asked Julia what thing she hated most in the world, just a singular thing, she could tell you immediately.

Boys.

All boys do is be mean to you, even when you shower them in love. All boys don't care about feelings, even if you're breaking down in front of them, they don't care shed a tear. All boys do is play people, toy with emotions, and leave you in the dirt. Boys don't learn to love and be attached, they only learn to hate and leave when you need them most. Boys are like butterflies, if you will, they are a caterpillar, ready to face on the world. Then, they turn into butterflies unexpectedly, just like their turn of emotions. They can switch in a snap, and fly away, leaving you behind. And while they're at it, they get in a few kicks of dirt at you.

Although One Direction and Big Time Rush tried to help her believe in the loveliness of boys, how caring and helping they can be, she didn't believe them. They're famous, loved by millions. They wouldn't understand, they don't understand.

She had forced herself to believe all men are rotten scumbags, even some on the Avengers team. Or, more like all, and even her father, Steve Rogers. 

"You're just going through a phase," he says "You'll realize that boys are great soon, and there's nothing to worry about."

To make matters worse, all of her friends were never available anymore. They were busy with their new boyfriends. Another reason as to why she despises the species. They took her friends away. They were constantly out on a dinner date, watching a movie, or making out behind the bleachers. She was completely abandoned, and had no one to turn to.

The girl had made only one male friend, and in the beginning it certainly wasn't by choice. Steve enrolled her to the same school as Peter Parker, who was the same age as her and Spider-Man, Stark's newest recruit.

"She has no experience with men," he says, "I know her and Peter will get along great!"

At first she completely despised him. She refused to look at him while walking in the hallways, wouldn't sit with him at lunch, and didn't dare share a locker with him until her father forced her to.

Keep in mind, this was only the beginning of her blossoming hate for men, already she was a hard ass. Soon enough he warmed up to her, and she gave him the combination for her locker while walking with him to their shared class, chemistry. She sat with him and they chatted, ate lunch together, and always walked together. She realized that he just needed a friend, and still believed that boys had redeeming qualities, so she let him into her world.

Then, something just clicked in her head, triggered by so many things. Men are the devil.

Peter was staring at Julia curiously, wondering how she was so deep in thought. He waved his hand in front of her face and she didn't respond, and he shrugged, accepting that she was in her own world.

He sat down on the couch away from her, and turned on a spider documentary, leaning back and getting comfy. He knew she had moments like this, and didn't mind it.

In fact, he didn't mind anything about her, actually, he loved just about everything about her. He loved how when she is nervous her left leg will bounce, she'll crack her fingers, and her eyes can't stay in one place. He loved to hear her laughter, it constantly echoed through the walls of Stark Tower, always putting him in a good mood. A smile grew on his face as he thought more about her, from her handwriting to the way she walks, everything about her was just perfect.