Tickles + IMPORTANT

I just saw this on someone's feed {keeping it anonymous from their request} and I'm absolutely disgusted. I personally couldn't read it because I'm blind and it's a little too blurry for me to read, but this is not good. This person is harassing LGBTQ+ people, and it is not okay. I'm sorry I can't explain what's going on because I can't read it, but I got one thing from it. Do not put out personal information. Please, it is for your own safety, keep yourself as hidden as possible. I don't want the people who read my story, or absolutely anybody, getting harassed by this. I totally support LGBTQ+, come on, it's 2019. Get off your head out of your ass and accept that it is not the 1800s and you  live past 30. Please spread the word. If you have a problem with this, please DM me directly. Without further ado, he's the one shot.

~Requested! The main character's name is Jodie! Listen to the song Lions Inside by Valley of Wolves for the beginning part just trust me on this

Jodie sat at her desk, writing her chemistry paper quickly while music blasted throughout her room. Her parents weren't home and she absolutely hated the neighbors, so the music was half out of spite and half out of joy.

Lions Inside rung through her ears, making her shoulders groove to the beat and bob her head along, the words to her paper coming along quite nicely.

"These chains will not hold me down, they break and fall to the ground, can't contain these lions inside!" She sung with her heart, her pencil lifting off the paper and swaying into the air as her hips couldn't stay still, "Ohhhhohohohohoh oh oh oh hoooo UH!"

"Holy shit, what the hell was that?!"

Jodie turned around and fell out of her spinny chair, her elbows holding her up as she pointed her pencil at the person in the apartment, "Stay away, I have a mechanical pencil and I'm not afraid to use - Peter?! What are you doing here?"

The boy was standing in front of her window, which was letting in a cool breeze filled with mist, his mask in his fist and his suit slathered in dirt and dripping with water. He was looking down at her in disgust, a frown on his face as he was leaned back, his palms spread out at his sides.

"Were you trying to sing?" He asked in disbelief. With her response of silence, he said, "Oh my god, you were singing!"

The girl hurled her red pencil at him in spite, and they both watched as it spiraled toward him and hit his chest lightly, then fall to the floor and break. He looked back up her with a questionable gaze, and she rolled her eyes while getting to her feet, hissing, "You're getting water everywhere! I just vacuumed! Close the window!"

He sighed while rolling his eyes, walking over and pulling the window closed and locking it. He then pressed the emblem on his suit while she walked out and to her brother's room. She sifted through his messy closet and found a navy blue pair of sweatpants and a black tee. She grabbed them and walked back over, opening the door slightly and punting the clothes in with her eyes closed, quickly closing the door again.

After a moment of shuffling, he opened the door and sat down on her comfortable bed, playing with his fingers. She began to walk back to her desk, but she glanced over at him and stopped.

His head was hung low, his fingers knotted, his breathing accelerated, his soaked hair dripping onto his sweats, but he was completely oblivious. She puckered her lips and sighed, glancing at her desk then back to him. Her legs moved toward him slowly, and he didn't bother to look up because he assumed she was grabbing another pencil from her nightstand, he knew how strict she was with her homework.