Burning Building (1)

You and Spider-Man had kicked butt for about a year now, and you were the inseparable duo. You two always worked together, and were best friends when you flipped the switch from superhero to normal life. You were the daughter of the famous Tony Stark, and he was Peter's mentor. Everything just worked out like it should've.

Until, that is, when you went into sophomore year. So many things come with sophomore year, like education, responsibilities, and don't forget hormones. You were falling for your best friend, Peter Parker, and hard.

Whenever you and Peter were together, it was hard to stay focused. You let your mind drift to the fantasy of what it would be like to date the boy who is your best friend and partner in crime. You hated it, but couldn't deny your impending feelings, and it was becoming harder and harder to hide.

Now, let's jump into Wednesday, where everything just literally spiraled down to hell right before your eyes. You were hanging out in the living room with a bunch of the other Avengers, who were here to stay low. The handful of superheroes consisted of Steve, Bucky, Thor, Wanda, Vision, Sam, and Natasha.

You were all playing fun verbal games, like would you rather and never have I ever. You always had a blast with these guys, and you longed to be a part of the team, but Tony refused to make you an official Avenger. Why, you had no idea.

As Thor was saying that he'd rather own a cat then a dog, the room was illuminated with flashing red that came down from the ceiling. Everyone stopped talking and looked around as a siren now blared.

No one knew what that noise was, except for you and your father. You two casted each other fearful looks, then scrambled up off the couch and ran to the lab, everyone else at your heels.

Tony skidded to a stop and looked up at the monitors and clicked a sequence of numbers to reveal the one and only Nick Fury on the screen holding a gun. Your heart quickened at the thought of something coming down and invading earth, that's only why Fury ever called.

"Avengers, it's time to assemble." The man started, then turned to the side and used his gun, shooting a whole magazine. "We have another Loki attack, and he's come with the tesseract. We need to retrieve it and then deal with Loki. You must hurry, because the headquarters are about the go up in flames."

Then, the screen went blank, and all of the alarm systems turned back to normal. Tony turned around and nodded to everyone. "Suit up, we've got a war."

You and everyone else turned around and gunned it to their rooms, and you were the first to reach yours since you had super speed. Also, you had telekinesis and could search into people's minds, so to say the least, you were definitely Avenger quality.

You changed into your suit and ran back out along with everyone and awaited further instructions. "Avengers, to the roof and onto the jetti. It's time to kick some ass." Tony announced, and all of you filed onto the roof and in the plane.

You sat down in the far back and leaned against a pillar as the jetti lifted and soared off. The Avengers were mingling amongst one another, and you overheard heard that they called Bruce Banner, just in case the situation got out of hand.

Soon, you landed on headquarters, and you could see that the building was in flames. You gasped and scrambled up as the jetti rattled to a stop. You ran up to the front and your father pointed at you. "(Y/N), see how many people are in there."

You only nodded and then took off down the ramp and into the building. You ran past flames that licked at you and around the entire building to make a head count. You ran back and gasped, "Nearly fifty. Nows your chance, I can't make a bigger opening."