Rewrite The Stars

~ Requested by ThatKpop_Gurl    ! Main character is renamed Lee Ceejay, who is from another universe, and she got bit by the same spider as Peter. Honestly don't think I did a good job on this one, I'm sorry I've been off my game 😕

This chapter deals with a drowning that's not written in, and the aftermath thoughts. Viewer discretion advised.

"So you're saying that you want me, the better of the duo, to go in first, and potentially be shot at first?"

"Well, when you put it that way, I sound like an ass. And who says you're the better half?"

"You are an ass, and me," Lee laughed under mask while Peter rolled his eyes dramatically. "How about we make a fair deal, Spider-Man?" "I'm listening, Silk."

"Rock paper scissors for it?" Peter thought for a moment before shrugging. "Yeah, okay." They both outstretched their arms and put their fists in their hands, facing one another on top of the roof. "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

She whipped out a rock while he did paper, and she immediately grunted after. "Dang, I knew I should've bargained better!" She stood up and brushed herself off as Peter said, "Come on, go and get them, Silk. I'll be quite a few feet behind you, but I'll technically still be there."

The girl rolled her eyes while fixing her web shooters, making sure they were aligned properly all while muttering, "Why does paper even beat rock anyway? Paper is overrated, killing trees and all."

She finally adjusted them to her liking, and she made sure her mask was pulled snuggly over her face. Once it was in place, she looked down over the roof. The robbers in the bank were fighting over which bag to put money in while one just kept shoveling money into their tan burlap sack.

"Wish me luck." She mumbled, then jumped off and into the starry night, the wind blowing against her cooling her down. She whipped out her wrist, creating a web that stuck onto the side of the bank. She brought her knees into her chest as she plummeted toward the glass, and closed her eyes, wincing at the noise she was about to make.

Glass shattered all about her as she came barreling through, instantly detaching her web and sliding to a stop on one knee and foot with her fingers scraping the floor, sanding down the glove. The men in onyx ski masks all looked up at her, their bodies going still. She shot a web at one's chest and yanked him over, and while he stumbled she reached up and kicked him where the sun didn't shine, making him grunt and fall to the floor. One man brought out his gun, but she shot a web at it, bringing it to her. She caught it and raised it, pointing it at the men.

"I want you all up against the wall, now!" The girl called thunderously, and one man laughed. "Oh, you're real funny, chick." He then quickly grabbed his gun from his jacket pocket and fired aimlessly, making her drop the gun and roll as Peter came soaring in, kicking the gun out of his hand.

Lee turned just in time for a foot to be connected with her cheek, and she cried out while crumbling to the floor in a heap of her own limbs. She hissed in pain and shot a web blindly, getting the man. She whipped the end of the web across the room, making him soar away. With a growl she stood while holding her face, a scowl within her features.

"Silk, heads up!" Peter called while throwing a web grenade at the other men. She quickly slid behind a desk and covered her head as it went off, rattling the room. She got up a moment later to see all of the men unconscious and strewn around, except for the one she webbed to a wall. She walked over to him and flicked a piece of web over his mouth, muffling his curses.