Kiddy Size Please + ANNOUNCEMENT

A/N: I have an announcement y'all! First off, I can't explain to you how long it took me to spell announcement right, but we're finally past it. I'm revamping my story, Always! I have one last chapter to post on it, and I'm already half way through the next book, Infinity! Those will be coming out within a day or two, so if you guys enjoy a whole story about Peter Parker, it's here! But, if you just like the imagines, then stay here, I will continue to update on the regular here as well ☺️ and thank you to all of your kind words on my last two posts, I greatly appreciate it! Once I have another second to stay on here for like an hour, I'll DM everyone and give you all an individual thank you because I seriously appreciate your support, I wouldn't be here without you guys!

Requested by OneLastRogers ! The main character's name is Julianna ❤️

"Hey, Tony." Julianna greeted, walking in carelessly while sucking on a lollipop. "You know there's no food allowed in the lab." He informed, keeping his eyes on his machine he was welding.

"Jesus, loosen up a little." She said with a roll of the eyes, putting the lollipop back in its wrapper and on the table at the entrance. She walked over and leaned against the table where he was, saying, "So. Whatcha doing?"

"I'm working." He muttered, screwing a bolt in place. She leaned in closer, "Whatcha working on?"

Tony sighed and leaned up, giving her an exasperated look, "Go talk to your father, I'm busy."

"Steve's always busy, too." She complained, leaning more heavily than before. She looked at what he was building, and with a smirk she brought her finger down to feel the cool metal. Her hand was instantly swatted away with a hiss of, "Don't touch anything. You know the rules, Julianna. Now will you both do us a favor and leave me alone?"

The girl rolled her eyes and stood up, walking away slowly, "You know, if I was in charge, then anybody would be able to touch anything they wanted."

"Well, first that's a stupid rule, and second you're not in charge. If we're gone, Happy or Peter is in charge. You're the youngest." She growled at him and stomped off, forgetting the lollipop.

The girl rounded the corner to see Peter staring at her with curiosity, "You don't look too happy." "Why thank you Captain Obvious!" She seethed, continuing down the hallway and to her room. She slammed the door shut with effort and fell onto her bed, staring up at the ceiling.

Julianna longed to have powers like Peter or Bruce, but she was just ordinary. {Umbrella Academy anyone?}

"Hey, everything okay?" Peter asked through the door, "You seemed a little upset." "It's fine." She responded, and he said, "Tony left the building a few minutes ago, did you have a fight with him?"

Tony left!

The girl sprung up and whipped open the door, saying, "You're coming with me!" She dragged him down the hall excitedly, taking turns and twists to get back to his lab. She stopped with a wide smile on her face, looking over at him, "We can finally look around!"

"Jules, I don't know if that's exactly a good idea." Peter said nervously while following her reluctantly. She ran over to an iron man suit and looked inside it with excitement, "This stuff is so cool! I want to get my head stuck in it!"

"Okay, I think that's enough—" Peter began, quickly walking over to her and pulling her away. She growled at him and with one kick to where the sun doesn't shine, she was free to explore once more.

Julianna saw a large machine in the back that looked to be almost dusty, and with all of its cords unplugged. There was a tiny entrance to it, and an exit. Well, it's not plugged in. . .