They're All Gone

INFINITY WAR SPOILERS

Thanos was something else, that was for sure. The Titan was ruthless and ruled with an iron fist, crushing the Avengers.

He destroyed them in so many ways, such as taking a stone to save Tony, or how he killed Gamora, one of the Guardians of the Galaxy. But what hurt everyone most was the death of you, the youngest Avenger known. He made you turn into dust, and right in front of your boyfriend and mentor's eyes.

You were running and fighting alongside everyone else, taking down the powerful Titan. For a moment, it looked like they had a sliver of hope, that they could defeat him. But then, the wizard guy you learned as Doctor Strange, gave up a stone in order to spare Tony's life.

Right after, Tony stalked off to go find his trainee, Peter, with sad and angered eyes.

"Something's happening." Said Mantis, and everyone's heads whipped to the girl, who was slowly disintegrating into dust. Soon, she was gone with the wind, blowing her away.

"No." You mumbled when you felt your stomach clench. "No!" You cried out, falling to the floor. Next to go was Peter Quill. He mumbled, "Oh, no." Then, was gone, his face going first, then the rest of his body.

You gasped and tried to stand up to find your boyfriend, Peter. He went off to go do something and now, you were absolutely terrified that he was gone, along with Tony Stark.

You scrambled to your feet in a fit of dust as more and more people around you turned to ash and wind. You ran to Doctor Strange as he sputtered for breath. "It was the only way." He whispered, then the hand that you were gripping so tightly to blew away.

You thought back to when Doctor Strange was saying that it was a very small chance that they could win, which was one in over a million. He did it to save us. He's killing them so earth can be saved.

"Stephen." You mumbled as you pulled back from where the wizard once was. You looked down to see that your hand was full of a pile of ash and gravel. You yelled out and flung it away while running.

"Peter!" You yelled hysterically, running in random directions, feeling the clenching in your stomach become tighter. "Tony!"

"(Y/N)?" Called Peter, and you stumbled around a gigantic rock to see your boyfriend and your mentor. "Guys!" You cried, moving your feet to them. Your knees suddenly buckled and gave away, and you crashed to the floor. But before the gravel covered earth could catch you, your body deteriorated into thin air, becoming one with the gravel.

The two boys gaped at the dust cascading to the floor. "What the hell?" Tony immediately yelled, running over to where your body once was. He squatted and picked up a piece of dust, examining it closely.

"Mr. Stark." Peter said as his throat went dry. He looked up to see the trainee looking around a big rock and at piles of gravel. "T-They're all gone, Sir. They're all gone." A cry clogged his throat. "She's gone."

Peter's knees hit the floor, a sob escaping his rattling body. "(Y/N)!" He yelled, whacking the floor with an angry fist. "No!"

He suddenly stopped. He looked up and at Tony Stark. "I'm sorry." He whimpered. Then, his fingers disintegrated. And arms, legs. Soon, the torso, chest, and neck. Then he was gone.

"No." Tony whimpered, looking frantically about him, sitting holding onto the fragments of dust that you once were. "Peter, (Y/N), no." He said while beginning to hyperventilate.

"I will get you, Thanos. I will get revenge on you for murdering the youngest Avengers to live. I will kill you."

A/N: oop a sad one