Monster (1)

Warnings: Mention of suicide, if comfortable please do not read! And if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here ❤️

If every Avenger could agree on one thing, it was that you and Peter Parker couldn't get along. You had started living in Stark Tower a year before Peter first came into the picture.

Tony had found you in the dumps of Queens, where your home was a trash can and where your abilities helped you get along. He claimed you as his and gave you a home with food on the table and a roof over you.

Since that point, you always wanted to impress Tony so he could see that he chose the right person to help, but you just couldn't help yourself when Spider-Man came along.

That brunette stole everything from you. And your everything was Tony Stark. Tony never talked to you anymore since he was always in the lab with Peter, and eating lunch with Peter, and helping out Peter. It felt as if the man completely forgot about you, and you were completely heartbroken.

Peter always believed that you hated him for no reason, and that's why he began to dislike you as well, deciding to fight fire with fire.

One day you were sitting in your room, playing around with your abilities. You were one of HYDRA's rejects and they decided to throw you to the wolves. You developed the same powers as Scarlet Witch, but that was through years of injections and training. You weren't born this way, unlike Wanda.

Everyone called you Junior Witch in an attempt to section you off with Wanda. You didn't mind the name, but you minded being thrown into her category. You were a dupe, and she was an original.

There was a knock on your door, and you yelled, "Come in!" as you lowered down the remote with your powers.

Tony walked in, and a smile lit up on your face as you bounced on the bed slightly, "Hey, Tony!" You greeted, and he smiled right back at you. "Hey, pumpkin, nice to see you happy. Come on, follow me."

You leapt off your bed and ran over to Tony, closing your door gently behind you. You followed him down the hallways, and soon you knew where you were headed. Your happiness faded.

Tony stopped and walked to the side so you could walk in the training room, where Peter was in his Spider-Man suit. The boy scoffed and threw his hands up, "Mister Stark, you said that you were going to get me someone who was gonna be hard!"

You rolled your eyes and glanced at Tony, who had a frown on his face. "She is hard, Pete." With that, Tony turned around and walked to the edge of the room to observe you two train.

You turned to face Tony and said, "Seriously, Tony?" "Kick his ass, (Y/N). Then you'll never have to see him again." The man responded, and Peter laughed from the other side of the room. "That's a real funny one, Mister Stark."

You walked over to Peter, standing a good few feet away from him. "So, what is it that you do?" He taunted, throwing on his Spider-Man mask. "Is your superpower to hurt people's feelings, or to hate people for no apparent reason?"

You sighed angrily, turning back to Tony to give him an exasperated look. "Or maybe it's begging to stay at people's homes even though you aren't welcome?"

Tony stood up straighter, mouth agape. He began to run over to you two, but he didn't make it in time.

You turned around, anger blinding your vision, and shot a red ball at Peter. It hit him directly in the chest which made him fall to his knees. You took the opportunity and lifted him into the air, whipping him into a wall. Then, with one last surge of energy, you shot a whole hell of a lot of power through your hands and directly toward the boy. The red acted as a net, trapping him against the wall.

You stomped over to him, lighting up your hands with swirls of red. You stood in front of him, holding your power out. He flinched, and you finally knew that he knew that he got what he deserved.

You leaned in a little bit and hissed, "My parents were killed when I was six, and HYDRA took me and made me into the monster I am. Tony helped me, so don't you dare say that I begged him! Because I was about to kill myself before he came along!"

With anger still prominent in your veins, you lifted your arms up and flew them down, creating a surge of power to flow through the entire building. It vibrated, which made Tony fall to his knees and Peter beg for dear life. "Don't underestimate me." You seethed, then turned around and walked out of the training room.

You ran up the stairs two at a time, entering the door to the roof. You busted it open with your powers and stood in the middle of it, looking around at your surroundings.

You knew that Tony would kick you out after this, and felt completely lost. You had just blown your only chance at help, and it was because you lost your temper to an idiot. You cried out ran to the edge of the roof, overlooking the street and nearby buildings.

You geared your hands up, then ran to the edge and leapt into the open air, feeling like there was no gravity for a moment. You started up your powers and soared up, then gunned it north, high above where everybody would assume that you were just a bird.

You flew and flew, eyes blurring up with tears at one point so you couldn't see where you were going.

After what felt like hours, you landed on a tall building so no one could see you. You landed with a soft thump, and looked at your surroundings.

By now, it was dark and the sun had officially set, so lights filled up your view. The city was alive and you sat down, deciding that this would be your bedroom tonight.

+

Tony had to call in Wanda to remove the net of power from Peter. She did a twist with her arm, and the bonds came undone, leaving Peter to collapse to the floor, heaving in for a breath.

But instantly Tony had his shirt in his tight fists, lifting him up and a little off his feet, so his toes were barely skimming the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Tony roared, anger evident in his eyes. Peter flinched as Tony continued, "What were you thinking, attacking her like that—" "Mister Stark, she attacked me—"

"No!" Tony screeched, throwing Peter to the ground, completely furious. "The adults are talking! And you had to just make one more comment, huh, gotta pretend to be the jackass because you're in love with her!" "Woah!" Peter said. "Slow your roll, I—"

"The adults are talking and I will not say that again! It's so obvious Peter, you like her and she likes you! But you need to learn to shut your goddamn mouth, because she hates using her powers and you made her use them without me asking! I treat that kid as my own, and you had absolutely no right to say any of that to her! She's already been distant, and now probably won't let anyone in her room ever again! Peter Parker, you need to fix this, because only you can."

Tony was poking at the air with his finger while ranting and pacing. He was filled with an overwhelming feeling to protect his sort of daughter.

Wanda ran into the room, completely out of breath. Both boys turned to the girl who was glowing red as she panted, "Tony, she's gone. (Y/N)'s gone."

A/N: this imagine starts off rough at first with Peter, but will be a happy ending! And this is mostly about character development for a while, so just sit tight guys