Free Me (6)

Two months later, you were in the training room with Peter, going hand to hand combat. You kicked him in the shin, then swiped a fist across his face. He groaned and fell, and you smirked triumphantly.

"I guess that settles it, Parker. You're buying me dinner." You sassed down to your boyfriend of one month, and he only mimicked you from the floor.

You laughed and outstretched your hand to help him up. "You have got to teach me some of your moves, because I clearly need more help." Peter said with a laugh, and you only nodded. "Maybe after dinner, that way I can punch the spaghetti out of you."

"Ew, you're gross." He said with a scrunched up face, and you giggled. "We should get cleaned up if we wanna make it to dinner. Meet me by the entrance in ten?" The boy nodded, then the two of you took off in different directions.

You ran into your room and changed into light jeans with a black shirt and jacket. You threw a beanie on and sprayed perfume all over, then deemed yourself ready.

Zooming out of your room, you went over to the kitchen, where Steve and Tony were. "Me and Peter are going out for dinner, we'll be back!" The two men nodded in approval, then you were officially on your way to go meet Peter.

The boy was already there waiting, and gave you a cheeky smile the moment he saw you. You returned it and linked your hands together. "You ready to have a five dollar sandwich?" "Oh, you bet I am!"

The two of you took off down the street, walking at a slow pace. Winter was coming, so cold winds blew harshly your way, sending your jacket up and around, along with his. You giggled and tugged it back down and continued to walk, but Peter had stopped.

You turned around just in time to see him dash across the street and to a television that broadcasted everywhere. No one was around, so he didn't have to worry about cars coming. You looked down both sides of the street anyway then went after him, curious as to what got him running away.

You stopped in front of the television and watched the news. A lady and a man were talking, and you could barely hear what they were saying, so you read the subtitles instead that ran along the bottom of the screen.

Stones being stolen? Thanos threatens to come to Earth to look for three infinity stones.

You immediately turned to Peter and said hurriedly, "There's only the Time and Mind stones on earth, why are they saying there's a third one?"

"Because, darling," A deep voice said from behind you, making you quickly turn around. There before you stood what looked like a cross between an alien and a human and a lady, with horns and blue skin.

"You are the seventh stone."

You took a step back and knocked into Peter while shaking your head. "There's only six, maybe cut back on the drugs hun."

"Alas." The woman said, taking small steps toward you, anger evident in her features.

"I've done my research, little one, and I know that you have the seventh stone. But the only problem is that you don't really have it. You are the stone, and I, Proxima Midnight of the Black Order, must get that stone!"

With that, she yelled out and somehow shot Peter flipping away and through a window. You immediately geared your powers, but the woman got to you first, knocking the two of you to the ground. You grunted as she got on top of you, putting her hand on your forehead.

Then, a blistering pain seared through every single bone in your body. You shrieked, the pain being absolutely unbearable, your back arching. Then it was over. You gasped and rolled to your side to see Peter sticking the lady down to the ground with webs.

Once that was done, he scurried over to you and helped you up, "We've gotta go!" With his aid, you were able to run through the city and down the backstreets without anyone seeing you. You ran and ran, the pain and exhaustion beginning to catch up to you.

Then you felt a scorching pain on your back, and you were falling. You face planted, instantly breaking your nose, and slid across the cement painfully. You groaned in agony and rolled onto your back to see, yet again, Proxima Midnight standing over you.

"I'm not letting you get away that easy." She seethed, then crouched down onto your lap. You tried to get up, but noticed that the pain on your back was a restraint and latched around your body, and it kept you trapped.

You closed your eyes for only a moment, then opened them wide, black glowing from them. You went into the lady's mind, and forced her down the street and into a wall. You grunted and tugged at your restraints, in desperate need to find your boyfriend.

Then you saw him soar down the street and kick the lady again, and you sighed in relief. He's alright.

The boy took off down the road and over to you, crouching down next to you to examine your nose. "Oh god, it's broken. We need to get you back." He hurriedly unlatched the magical restraints and chucked them to the side. He then bowed down and picked you up bridal style, cradling you in his arms.

Peter then sprinted for dear life back to Stark Tower, every few moments looking over his shoulder to make sure that witch-thing-alien didn't follow him.

When he got to the main entrance, and pressed down the buzzer since he couldn't type in the password on the pin pad due to holding you.

"Who is it?" Happy asked through the speaker, his name contradicting his attitude. "It's Peter, let me in!"

Deciding to mess around with him, Happy said, "And how do I really know this is Peter? You know the password."

"Happy, (Y/N)'s hurt, now open the goddamn door!" Peter roared, and immediately the door before him opened. He dashed inside and to all of the adults.

A/N: I just love Wanda and Vision so much so I make scenes out of them but put Peter in it