#2 "Courage because of the dark"

From the dorm's window , the thunder seamed to crack the air, as if the very heavens might split apart. Rain falls in crazy chaotic drops, the gusting wind carrying them in wild vortices one moment and in diagonal sheets the next. When the lightning came, a brilliant shock of white in the graphite sky, there is a sudden black out in the whole city.

"Oh men! Why does it have to be now?!" you complained. You were making a hand-written essay and forced to stop because the light went off.

The night is deep; there are no moon or stars above the sky. There are nothing but pitch of darkness, and it took you a minute before your eyes adjusted to the surroundings.

"My cp's battery is empty. Argh! I need to finish this ASAP," you continued to complain. Then  an idea popped in your mind. "Aha! My boyfriend  has an emergency light."

So you stood up, reached your hand on the dark as you tried to went  out from your room.

"One, two, three, four..." You are counting each steps towards your boyfriend's room.  "Ten!" You stopped your pace. "Knock knock! It's me (y/n)! Can I come in?"

Wonwoo's voice answered, "Come in!"

With keen awareness, you let your hands explore the doorknob. When you went inside a room, all you see are dark lumps of furniture, the mass of chest drawers by the wall and the white patch that stood in the center of the floor.  You closed the door and tried to walk on the way to his bed; footsteps echoed sharply around the room, sounding overly loud in ears of the guy laying above his bed, like the booming heartbeat of a condemned prisoner.

"Wonwoo-yah, baby? I was writing my thesis. But I couldn't finish it when the lights went off. Can I borrow your emergency light?" you asked, slowly sitting on a bed.

However... no one answers.

"H-Hey? Are you asleep already?"

Still, no one answers!

"Wonwoo-yah." Your right hand touches the pillow, up to his ear, to his forehead and laid there on the top of his head. "Sorry for disturbing your night dear. I will get the emergency light, okay? It is in your cabinet, if I am not mistaken."

You stood up, but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you down beside him.

"Ohhh!" you gasped.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer for a tight hug.

'Wonwoo being so sweet? This is rare' you said inside your head. A chuckles let out from your lips as you mumbled, "What a flirt guy."

You finally clasped in each other's warm. In the darkness, your cuddles are feel like a little touch of heaven, warm, together, cozy. Both of you felt that all oppositions to love had melted. His chests rising and falling against you, breaths in unison, and the warm blood that you  could feel in each others' embrace.

He moves his head closer to you. And you lay down there, frozen, from both fear and excitement. He leans in, so your forehead rests against his. "Is this what you want before letting me borrow your things?" you say in barely more than a whisper.

Even though you knew you won't see his face, you hesitantly looked up at him. Feeling his breath brushes on your skin filled your desire. However, before you could ponder about it further, he yanked you to him and covered your mouth with his in a hungry kiss.

His tongue pressed to the seam of your lips and, at your grant of access, delved inside your mouth. The kiss is sloppy that it can nearly knocked all the wind of your lungs.

Your arms wrapped around his neck, and he pulled back to plant softly kisses up and down on your neck. You let out little whimpers of anticipation. He works his way back to your tender, smooth lips. As the kiss goes deeper, you rolled him over and lies on top of his body. You run your lips up his neck and made him moaned, "Oh sh-"

The lights are back.

The sudden light blinded you for a moment. And then, you clearly saw the face on the man below.

Your eyes and  mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise when you realized this big mistake.

"X-Xu Minghao?"

That's right, you've got the wrong person. It was Minghao, your dorm mate and the one who own the room right next to your boyfriend's door.

Minghao just stared at you. And "I'm s-sorry," was all he could say.

Then, Wonwoo's voice is approaching, "Yah (y/n) where are you?! I thought you are coming inside my room!?"

====