#20 "Husband Series" (#01)

You looked at the wall clock- its 8:00 of the evening already. The door opened and you saw your husband coming back home from work. His face before and after he goes at work have a huge gap. The way he sighs, he loosened his shoulder and those half-closed eyes are telling you how tired he is.

When you came to him to get his bag, "Ah, I am so tired. So so tired," are the first complain you heard.

"Welcome home dear. Tired right?" you greeted, smiling so big as you hope you can teleport some energy to your dearest husband. Seungcheol sat down on the couch, and you followed him, sitting on the other sofa beside him.

"My boss gave me ton of appointments with our clients. I can't feel my body anymore. See! See! I don't have energy to take my socks and my necktie off." He pouted. He whined. He sulked. He is like a kid complaining to his mother.

You frowned and act mad to accompany his protest as you said, "Tsk tsk. My hubby is such a poor guy. Come on, let me take off your necktie and your socks." Then you knelt down in front of him so you can remove his socks.

Seungcheol watches you.

He observes the top of your head. He observes your forehead, then your eyes, your nose and your lips. He took a glance at your neck, your collarbone, your chest, your waist, your hips, your legs, even your toes. For some reason, you made him smile. Maybe because he was thankful to have a sweet caring wife like you who is ready to knelt down and take off his socks. Damn! You made him fall for you even more!

After taking his socks off, you stood up and smiled at him. "Now, it is your necktie's turn." Your knees bend a little so you can grab his necktie. Guess what? Your hubby suddenly pulled you down and let you sit on his lap! "Oh!" you gasped.

Those eyes of his that was made only for you are staring at you in a way you could not fight back. It has an aura, an emotion, a deep strength that holding your breath and making your heart race!

"W-Why?" you stuttered.

"Sit on my lap so you can remove my necktie more comfortable," he said. It was not a simple words since he said it with a crazy sexy tone. Argh! Your husband is such ...such...such a freaking hot dude!

Even though your positions as well as his breath that brushing on your neck made you shivers, you tried your best not to show it. But hey! Your cheeks are all red! How can you hide it then?!

"D-Done," you whispered after taking his neck tie off. "Let's eat now," you suggested and about to stand up. Yet, Seungcheol held your hips tightly so you won't make any move away from him. "Ahh," you gasped, or rather, you MOANED. The hell. Seriously, what made you moaned? Well, you, yourself couldn't explain it too.

"Your husband is tired. Your husband is hungry. So so so so so so so much," he whispered while looking at you.

"T-Then that's why I suggested that you should eat your dinner," you managed to answer while he slowly takes every bit of energy and self-control inside your body.

"I want something more than our dinner." His brows start to move up and down, down and up, up and down before he gave a teasing smirk.

It is obvious dear. You know what he meant by it. But still, you choose to play hard to get. "But you said you are tired. I believe, if we, y-you know uhmmm, yeah. Ahh, do that. Hmmm, you will get more ti-"

He pecked on your lips.

Wow.

Just a peck already blew your mind away!

"No big deal. I'll use all my remaining energy until it drains," he muttered, eyes went down your lips. You felt his hand pushing your back while the other hand cupped your nape. In just a strong pull, he kissed you again.

The kiss has no movements. His lips touched yours and no one made another move. His eyes looked at your eyes for another moment before he open his mouth a little, stick out his tongue and gently licks your lower lip. If this will be his play, there is no way out anymore. Your body gave in as you wrapped your arms around his nape and kissed him back. This time the kiss was rough, hungry, as if there is no tomorrow.

Seungcheol wrapped your legs around his hips. When he parted his lips for a moment, he whispered, "Lock your legs tightly, I'll bring you to our room honey." You nodded and he was pleased to saw how embarrass you are with those blushing cheeks. "Gosh, your cuteness turned me on," he groaned as he stood up.

"H-Honey, are you really sure about this?" You asked, panting, while he plants kisses on your jawline and opened the door of your room.

"Yes I am," he replied, still leaving small kisses on your neck.

"But a moment ago... y-you...y-you cannot even take your socks and..."

"Shssh," he hushed and stared at your eyes. "You will see the answer when we got inside. Okay?" Seungcheol held your legs and kisses your lips once again as he entered the room.

The door is now closed.

Enjoy!

===
A/n: this is the first series of svt as your husband imagines. Hope you'll like it. See you at the next series!