#123 "Who is Joshua Hong?" (part 3)

A famous singer, Joshua Hong, is looking at the blank space inside his entertainment's dance practice room.

"Joshua hyung is staring at the blank space like an idiot again," Dokyeom, a member of his Kpop group, commented.

"The word idiot coming from you huh," Seungkwan laughed. "It sounds funny."

"Skip that part. Not funny. Ha ha ha," Dokyeom sulked.

The other member of vocal team, Woozi and Jeonghan turned to him. This time, Joshua is sighing.

"Is he thinking about that girl we've met a year ago?" Woozi commented.

"Probably," Jeonghan agreed while nodding.

It's been a year since Joshua got lost in the middle of the mountain and met a province girl who doesn't know him. It was a short but memorable encounter that their final goodbye is still vivid on his head.

"Thank you so much for helping me and my friends," Joshua said to her.

The tanned girl, who dressed far from those pretty city girls he met, nodded at him. "It's not free anyway. You paid me a lot. Bye."

That's all? Joshua thought that this separation isn't what he expected. Does it need to end with a simple goodbye?

"Ugly. Are you sure that there is no bear on the way down?" Seungkwan asked to make sure they'll be safe.

"There's none. Mick- I mean, the bear is hiding inside his cave when morning has broken. Do you want me to accompany you? Then give me forty five dolla-"

"NO NEED. YOU GOLD DIGGER," Seungkwan glared at her.

Joshua just laughed in silent. He is the only one who knows that the bear is owned by that girl.

"Thank you for lending us a room to stay," Jeonghan said while smiling.

"It's not lending, it's renting," Woozi murmured.

The girl looked at Woozi. "So glad that the kid slept well. Do you have enough energy to climbed down? I have cow's  milk here."

"You-" Woozi was about to strike her but thank goodness, Jeonghan was there to hold him. "Be thankful you're a girl." He pointed her, face was red.

"Hey hey! Let's take a picture together!" Dokyeom announced as he took a selfie shot together with the girl who was frowning at the back.

"Hahaha! She is really ugly," Seungkwan laughed, looking at the shot while walking away with Dokyeom and their driver.

Jeonghan bowed at the girl as he pulled Woozi along with him.

"Why are you still standing here? Go," the girl said to Joshua who was standing in front of her, not budging.

"Ahhhh well," he scratched his nape.

"Are you worried about me knowing that you guys are celebrities? Then don't.  I really don't care who you are."

"N-Not that. Ahmmm," he bit his lower lip. "I don't remember you introducing your name. Before I go, can I know it? Your name?"