#44 "Husband Series" part 6

You are reading your husband’s favorite  book above the bed. Wonwoo put his phone on the side and sat behind your back. First, he wrapped his arms around your waist, then placed his chin on your shoulder. “Honey…” he whispered.

“Yup?” you responded before reading the next page of the book.

“I didn’t take  a bath today,” he confessed.

“I know,” you answered. “You played mobile legends all day.”

“I need to take a bath.”

“Okay. Go to the bathroom and I’ll bring towel when you finish.”

He didn’t answer. So you looked at him, and found out that his face is only an inch away. One move and your lips almost touch to his. “W-Why?” you asked, stuttering.

“Let’s take a bath together,” he offered with a smirk.

With your blushing cheeks, you declined, “No! I don’t want! I already took a bath.”

Wonwoo removed his hands from your waist. Suddenly you felt his palms traveling inside your shirt! Surprised by his act, you dropped your book. And shouted, “H-Hey! What are you doing?!”

“Hmmm,” he chuckled sexily as he unclasped your brassier, pulled it down and threw it somewhere.

“Jeon Wonwoo!” you complained.

He took off his shirt and suddenly lifted you in a bridal way. “We will shower together.”

“No! Put me down!” you are protesting by pushing his chest away.

He entered the bathroom with you, not even bother closing the door. Then he opened the shower and warm water poured down.

“Come on,” he seduced in husky tone before pulling you on the shower although you both are still wearing clothes.

“Kyaaah!” you screamed when you felt the water on your skin. “Wonwoo! I am still wearing my shirt! You! Argh!”

He wrapped his arms around your waist, staring at your eyes under the shower. “Don’t worry. I’ll take them off in the process.” And then… he kissed your lips.

Does he really want to take a bath? I guess not.