#97 "His Secret" (part 2)

I thought you are  just a friend.

"Good morning Aunt!"

"Jeonghan-ah~"

"(Y/n) is still sleeping right? I'll go wake her u-"

"(Y/n)? She woke up already."

"Ehh? This early?!"

"Yes. I rarely see my own daughter woke up this early.  So I wonder what the occasion might be. How about you? Are you going to school by this hour? It's  still 5:30 am."

"Ahhh. I have a game right now  Auntie. It's our semi-final."

"Really?!  (Y/n) didn't say anything about it. Ahuh! Now I get it. My daughter is making a lunch box at the kitchen. Maybe she is preparing it for you. That's why she woke up this early."

(Y/n) and I are childhood friends. We've been together for years  as neighbors.  Attending kinder and elementary with this idiot wasn't hard not until we turned into  highschoolers. Main reason is because of my undeniable good looks. Then I entered the basketball club and gained popularity so other girls keep bugging her. Thence, we decided to keep a good distance when we are at school for her to have a peaceful highschool life.

F*ck that peaceful life. If she really wants it,  then why did I see her in front of their house last night together with that troublemaker dude, Seungcheol?

"Go and see her," (y/n)'s mom said as she points her finger toward the kitchen.

I dropped my bag on the couch and  walk to the kitchen with silent footstep. There I saw you, smiling so wide as you gently put the kimbap to the lunchbox. My pace stopped, hiding somewhere out of your sight as I secretly peek at you. 

The first thing I want to talk with you is about the scene I saw last night.
However, those thoughts  vanished as soon as I saw you packing that lunch in good-humored.

Maybe she has a good reason and will tell it when the right time comes. If she is in danger, there's no way she'll  remain calm as she is right now.

I stepped out and got my bag back without letting you know my visit.

"Oh? Jeonghan are you going n-?" Aunt noticed but I hushed her.

"Shssh~"

"Why?" She whispered.

In low voice, I replied, "can you please keep a secret that I went here? (Y/n) must be doing that to surprise me. So don't tell her that I figured it out. Also, pretend that  aunt doesn't know that today is my semi -final game unless she told it herself. Promise?"

Aunt  laughed as she promised,  "all right. You guys are still so sweet and cute." Then she pinched my cheek.

"Aunt, stop this. I'm a grown up now."

"When will you grow up enough to by my son in law?"

"Did you have another daughter?" I removed  her hand away from my cheek.

"(Y/n) is my only daughter you punk. How dare you push her away in front of my face?"

"Still marrying me off to your daughter is like a death sentence. Don't  be like this aunt."

Aunt just laugh as she tapped my shoulder. "I know I know. So good luck on your game my son. "

I smiled. "Thanks my beautiful aunt. I'll go now. Bye~"