#179 "Badboy's Heart" part 2

My heart was not beating... literally.

I can breathe well, can eat well, can sleep well, can see well, but I am not able to feel any emotions. Not until one day, a girl broke my curse.

"After the graduation, Dino and I are going to get married. Since we had a good ending, and you are his friend, I think it will be nice if you come," (Y/n) said after she gave me a wedding invitation.

(Y/n) is my ex-girlfriend. She broke up with me because our love was only one-sided – she, loving me so much and me, dating her without love.

While looking into her eyes, I had weird thoughts in my mind: "I'm hurt. I'm jealous. I'm sad." And then suddenly, I felt the unusual pound inside my chest.

"Uhmmm, I said what I need to say. So bye. I really hope you'll come, Coups." (Y/n) bowed her head and walked away. But I grabbed her wrist and she looked at me in bewilderment, 'coz this is the first time I ever held her.

"My heart starts to beat," I heaved.

"H-Huh?"

I pulled her closer and kissed her lips.

With my power which I can only use once, I turned back the time. And here I am, standing at the place and breathing at the time when (Y/n) and I broke up. Now that my heart is beating already, it is the time to change the future.

"Let's bre..." she was about to say.

"I love you," I said.

She got freeze for a moment, letting the silence pierced in between.

"W-what?" she uttered in disbelief.

In our original past, she broke up with me before saying that she loves me so much. And I end up replying that I don't feel the same.

"I said, I love you," I repeated.

With this, will she stay by my side?

"Choi Seungcheol, WHAT IS THIS?" a voice came. We looked at the empty classroom's entrance and saw Dino. He was catching his breath. He walked closer to us and stood in between. Looking at me with fierce eyes, he added, "Yesterday, I thought it was really weird that I went back to this date. No one believes me at all."

True, I used my power to bring back the time. But I didn't expect this. Could it be...?

"You're supposed to break up with (Y/n) today. Remember?" Dino murmured. He lifted my collar as he leaned closer. "You... Just like me... we went back at the past together. Because if you're not, there's no way you'll change this scenario."

"Hey. I don't understand what the two of you are talking at all," (Y/n) blurted.

"(Y/n), I'm your fiancé," Dino looked back at her.

(Y/n) then chuckled. "Huh? What kind of joke is this?"

"You love me," Dino said while clenching his fists. "And I love you!" Then he pointed me, "This sh*t played with you before! He said he doesn't love you!"

I yanked Dino's hand away. "Dude, what's wrong with you?" I lied. Dino cocked back at me with his widened eyes. "Past? Going to past? What the hell is that?"

When I turned back the time, I thought everything will be okay. But now that Dino came back as well, I need to be selfish. I won't let (Y/n) know that Dino is the guy she will love more than me.

Unable to feel emotion made me a badboy, however, being in love doesn't change me at all – the monster in human form.

---------