#89 "Started with a Lie" Part 4

Woozi's Pov

Eating dinner together with my best friend and with her mother was never been this awkward.

"It is really a pity that my girlfriend's dad won't make it tonight. I really wanted to meet him," he said while pouting. I just looked at him and observe keenly.

"Don't worry my son, you'll meet him soon," aunt said. Son? Who is she calling 'son'?! (y/n) and him are not even married!

"Aunt this is so unfair," I complained. "Why are you calling someone your son in front of me? I thought I am your one and only son?"

Aunt pinched my cheek even though she knows I hate it. "Don't get jealous my first son. He is my daughter's boyfriend. Of course I should call him like my own."

Tsk. Jealous? He is not worth it to get jealous.

"Anyway, this is also not fair Woozi," Aunt complained. "You've said before that if my daughter starts to date, you'll tell me right away."

That's my plan. But how could I tell it? This is so sudden. I was so surprised too.

"Oh? You cooked my favorite pork ribs!" I changed the topic. "Aunt give me a lot of rice and-" I was about to get the plate of pork ribs but she took it away from me.

"Who said this is yours?" Aunt reported. "This is for my daughter's boyfriend."

"Aunt! This is discrimination!" I sulked.

"You know I treated you like a spoiled kid because I thought you'll be my future son in law. The table turned already Mr. Woozi," she teased, putting the plate of pork ribs in front of that Minghao.

Wait. Did she say son in law? Who? Me?

"Don't be ridiculous aunt. Me and (y/n)? You thought we will end up together?" I said, pointing my finger back and forth to me and to (y/n). But I stopped when I saw her gaze. My best friend is looking at me as if she is mad about a certain thing.

What's wrong with her? I should be the one who needs to get mad. She broke her promise yesterday, she didn't tell me about her boyfriend, and when I was cheering for her, she suddenly cried, telling me I should punch myself. I don't get her at all.

We fought before, yes we did. But this time, it feels different.

I looked away from her gaze and just eat in silent.

"So tell me Minghao, your name is Minghao right?" Aunt interrogated.

That guy starts eating his rice, little by little like how those rich kids play with their foods. He really irritates me for no reason. "Yes mom, my name is Minghao."

Mom?!

"Oh my, you heard him my daughter?! He called me 'mom'!" aunt exclaimed.

My bestfriend rolled her eyes and eats without saying anything. She wasn't usually as quiet as this.

"Minghao, my son, how did you meet my daughter? How did you fall in love with each other? Tell me everything."

That was my questions too. (y/n) was always by my side. She never interacts to any guy in school. There was time when I thought that she might be interested in girls since she never said anything about her crush.