#133 "Husband Series" (last part)

Your husband, Dino, took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt.

The first time you saw his upper body before is still vivid. Years ago, he didn't have that muscular body;  No abs, no chest muscle. Just a slim figure. But tonight, it changed. His six pack abs are too perfect. Those big chest is seducing for your touch. He now have those biceps that can easily flip you around. Indeed, he grew as a sexy man.

"D-Dino. Isn't this too early? I am not prepared," you said in trembling voice while laying down on a soft white bed. Dino is still unbuckling his belt while on your top.

"Oh come on (y/n). I've been waiting for this for many years," he complained and now zipping down the zipper of his pants. He bend down to kiss your ear.

"B-But..." you shivered by his kiss. "We just got married yesterday."

He chuckled huskily, licking down to your neck. Then he pulled his pants down and now only wearing his boxer.

"Isn't this the essence of Honey Moon?"

You suddenly feel his right hand cupped your brest within the thin clothes you are wearing. Your body arched in sensation as you bite your lower lip to prevent a moan to escape.

"D-Dino," you exhilarated.

"That's right baby. Call my name," he murmured and now kissing your collar bone while his other hand pressing your chest.

"B-But y-you are my baby," you said with eyes closed, enjoying the sensation.

"Ahuh. But tonight, I am your daddy." He pulled his hand and put it inside your short.

"Oh my god Dino!"

Moan filled the room.

When you opened your eyes... you realized that it was only a dream.

You are all sweat, pale and no strength. Tilting your head on the side, Dino is looking at you.

He just finished his shower.

"S-So you fell asleep while waiting for me?" He asked while blushing.

Tonight is your first night as husband and wife. While Dino was taking a bath, you fell asleep and had that weird lewd dream. One thing is for sure: Dino heard you moaning his name.

And damn! This is so embarrassing!

"Ah y-yeah. Ahmmm but ahmmm, I'm gonna sleep again. Goodnight!" You faced on the other direction.

On the other side, Dino is still staring at your back, tracing your curve, your ass, your legs. Then he gulped. "Were you... dreaming of me?"

You couldn't answer. You could not!

"Why are you going to sleep?" He whispered. "Let me makes your moan real."

Dino pulled you and as soon as you looked back, he kissed you torridly,  hand on your legs and tracing upward.

------