#130 "99.9% Opposite" (part 4)

Minghao placed the divorce paper on the table. "I'm sorry for taking it so long. Thank you for waiting for six months. Now, if you sign it, then we won't be together."

This guy who have slanted no lid eyes,  slim tall build and charismatic aura is your husband and also your best friend. Though opposite, you married him because of his grandfather.  Now that his grandpa is dead, it's time to end this contract relationship.

'See? Jeonghan is wrong. This man doesn't like me as a woman. He just see me as his friend' you laughed in your mind.

Before being here inside the room, your other friend, Jeonghan offered a bet. He said that Minghao has feelings for you. So when Jeonghan saw him standing outside the coffee shop, he pulled you to sit on his lap and hugged you so tight. Then he whispered that what Minghao's reaction after that will give you an answer.

However, now that Minghao is handling you a divorce paper, it made you think that Jeonghan's assumption is wrong.

"Okay," you replied as you shrugged your shoulder and picked up the ballpen. "Where should I sign it?" You hummed while looking at the paper. "Oh here~"

"So it is really so easy for you to sign it," Minghao made accusation that halted you from signing.

Your dropped gaze lifted to his. "You are the one who told me to sign it. What's wrong?"

"I mean..." he paused for a moment; brushing his bangs up. That sudden forehead exposure is so sexy. "Signing it looks so easy for you. Why? You wanted to be single as soon as possible so you can date Jeonghan? I saw you and him hugging inside the cafe. And wow, you were even sitting on his lap. We're married couple but you couldn't even hold my hands. Well, I know we're just friend but.. argh." He released a sigh. "Forget it. Sign it if you want. I don't care. Go." Then he directed his eyes somewhere, somewhere far from your side.

After seeing his reaction... an unbelievable idea sink in.

"What?" He asked when he saw you looking at him with mouth opened.

"It looks like I need to borrow a money from you," you murmured.

"Huh? Why so sudden?" His brows frowned.

"Because I made a bet with Jeonghan and I think I lost."

Minghao didn't reply. No. He couldn't. He doesn't understand what you were saying.

"How much?" He then broke the silence with this silly question.

"His one year salary."

"What the hell. That's not a huge amount because he got promoted last week."

"Hey Xu Minghao."

"Uh?"

"Do you like me?"

"..."

"Do you... love me not as your friend but as a woman? I think you do."

-----