#98 "His Secret" (part 3 )

When people saw my wounds, scars and bruise they don't look at me with pity.

"He got into another fight again."

"Our eyes met! He really looks scary."

"That gangster has no future."

"It would be better if he skip school instead of frightening the students."

"I wonder if he'll able to graduate."

They all think I'm a violent guy who always got into fight.

As I entered the school building, students are avoiding me while trembling in fear. There is this rumor that I'm a member of a gang. And that if anyone blocks my way, I'll beat them to death.

All those years, I bared being treated like a monster. No friends, no one to talk to and no one to ask for help. I was alone.

When I entered my classroom, my classmates conversation paused for a moment as they watch me walked in. I knew what they are thinking. "Ahhh, Seungcheol came in with Band-Aids on his face again." Or "I really wish we aren't on the same class."

I feel horrible every time I could see their hidden thoughts behind those gaze. However, someone suddenly turned my usual life upside down.

"Good morning Seungcheol," her sweet voice called my name.

I was afraid to look back. What if It just my hallucinations?

But she tapped my shoulder, reassuring that what I heard is real. So I lifted my head and look at my first classmate who greeted me a lovely Good Morning.

"Aren't you going to greet me back?" She pouted.

It isn't only me who are surprised by this. All of our classmates are in shock!

"G-Good morning," I stuttered, avoiding her eyes. My heart... My heart is beating so fast. I am this nervous that I covered my lips with my trembling hands.

Some of my classmate pulled her backward away from me. She whispered ,"hey what are you doing? You greeted a thug. Don't tell me because of what happened yesterday at the canteen, he is starting to bully you."