#79 "Woman in the Subway"

You are taking the way home from school by a subway. After sitting beside a sleeping woman, you pick up your phone and browse on Facebook. Then you've read a friend's post: "How can make my crush notice me?"

That was a cliche post but it made you smile. Relate?

You continue scrolling in your news feed. Until, the woman leaned her head on your shoulder. "Oh?" you gasped, slowly looking back at her. She has a long brown hair, it smell like strawberry. "I wonder what's her shampoo. It smells good," you murmured. While looking at the top of her head, you commented, "I guess she is tired."

So you put your phone inside your pocket and fixed your position so she could sleep in peace.

"Dear passenger, we are now arriving at Himi Station. Dear passenger, we are now arriving at Himi Station," the announcement from the speaker. It was your station!

"Oh? We are almost there." You looked at the woman who is still leaning on your shoulder. Hesitating if you'll wake her or not, you tapped her hand. "Ahmm miss? Miss?"

But she is not responding.

"Miss, I need to go out," you whispered.

Still, she is not responding.

You have no choice. So you slowly try to remove her head but... "Hmmmmmmm," she moaned then suddenly wrapped her arms around your waist.

"Ahhh!" you gasped. Everyone is now looking at the two of you.

"H-Hey miss, wake up," you panicked, trying to remove her hands. But her grip tightened making it hard to escape. Why is she so strong? "H-Hey!"

The woman finally woke up. She lifted her head and met your gaze, only two inches away. Her sleepy eyes eyes sparkled like an angel and her lips are so soft. But what surprised you the most is not her pretty face but the fact that he is a GUY! A PRETTY GUY WITH LONG HAIR!

"Oh? I'm sorry. I fell asleep," he apologized, smiling so sweet, while his arms are still around your waist.

You got frozen on the spot, unable to think clearly about the hell had happened.

"We are now at the Himi station. We are now at the Himi station." the announcer said.

The pretty man removed his hands away from you. "Isn't that your station? You can go now."

You quickly stood up, got your bag and run towards the door of the subway train. You can still hear you heart beating so fast! And before you walked out from the door, the man named Jeonghan shouted... "Bye Crush!"