#55 "Getting Closer"

You dialed your brother's phone number.

"Oh come on you sloth, pick up the phone!"

After 17 rings, he picked up your call.

"Omg! Oppa! I watched your performance in Mama award! Your new song is freaking hot! You didn't say that it will be a dark concept! Traitor!"

"Oh okay. Sorry. Glad you liked it," your brother answered.

"Anyway, congrats for winning the Best Ost!"

"Hmm."

"Ahh! Can you  tell Vernon Oppa that he is really hot during your performance? Like omg! I forgot how to breathe! Ah ah ah! I saw Vernon got a piercing in his brows! Is that true?!"

~tut tut tut~ the sound on the other line. Yup, your brother hang the call up.

You frowned at your cellphone and started to complained, "yah! That ...huh. How dare he hanged up my call? Oh wait. Maybe he is busy. That's right. The awarding is not yet finish."

~"ring ring ring" your phone rings. You saw your brother's name on the screen and you quickly answered it. "Hey!I thought you really hanged up! So how was it? Did you tell to Vernon Oppa that he is so hot? I love his piercing so damn much! Like argh, I am so so so inlove with him. OPPA, HOW CAN I CALM?!"

"Oh. Did you like it? W-Well. I am ...ahmmm yeah. So flattered. Thanks (y/n),"

The voice who answered was not from you brother but...

"V-Vernon O-Oppa. Why do you have my brother's cellphone? I...I..."

"Your b-brother told me to call you using his phone while we are here on the backstage. Well yeah. Never had an idea that I'll hear your thougths about me. This is weird you know, hehe."

Your mind went black. No one knows that you are head over heels with your brother's co-member! Getting caught like this makes you feel all numb, and loss at words. With your trembling lips, you replied, "I'm sorry Vernon Oppa. I didn't mean to... I...I...."

"Oh wait. The crew asked us to go somewhere. Let's talk later. I'll call you."

"Ha? But you don't have my number."

"Your number? I have it. I secretly got it from your brother. Don't tell him okay? Or else he'll kill me.Haha!"

"Eh?"

"Anyway, I'll go now. Bye. Ah! And also... I love you too."

~tut tut tut....he hanged up the call.