#135 "Black and White" (part 6)

There’s a handsome guy who is very popular at his school. He has small perfect facial feature, brown cat-like eyes, pointed nose, well shape lips and smooth skin. Everyone called him “White Prince,” not only because of his good-looks but because of his gentle way of speaking, his elegant gestures and his sweet smile. However…

White Prince! There’s a rumor about you. There are students who saw you pushed an old man yesterday. Is that real? I mean, well, we couldn’t believe it since you’re too kind to do that.”

The white Prince, Joshua Hong, smiled at them. Then he said, “It’s true. I pushed that old man yesterday.”

Everyone who heard his answer has their mouth wide opened.

B-But w-why? How could you…” They utter in disbelief. “This is impossible. You’re joking right.”

His smile slowly faded like a mist at morning sky. “Why bother listening to my answer if you won’t believe. Like f*ck. Stop wasting my time you bitch*s. Get lost.” He shoved them and walked away.

The White Prince act ended.

All along, Joshua is hiding his true self. But since yesterday, he decided to stop putting the kind act anymore. He knew that after this, people will avoid him just like what he was scared to happen before. In fact, the main reason why he chooses to wear a mask is because he didn’t want to be hated, to feel alone. However, his view changed.

It is all because of you.

He feels that even if people start to hate him, just having you and Mingyu on his side is enough.

Good morning Joshua!” his classmates greeted him when he got at his classroom.

He nodded at them. “Morning.”

White Prince, what happened yesterday? We saw you pushed an old man.”

He sat on his seat and put his bag above his desk. “I pushed him because he is irritating.”

Huh? W-Why?!”

“Man, even if he is irritating you shouldn’t do that to an old guy. What happen to the kind Joshua we know?” his guy classmate said as he wrapped his arm on his shoulder.

Joshua licks the corner of his lips. “Why does all of you butting in my business? Everyone is so annoying. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.”

There’s a silence inside the room. All of his classmate look at him in surprise.

Joshua yanked his classmate hand and glared at him. His stare is enough to melt him. “Leave me alone,” he marked with a smirk.

No one can speak after that. It feels so intense that they thought there are drowning in a deep sea. All those years, they think that Joshua is as gentle as lamb. So they didn’t have an idea that a day like this will come.

But Joshua doesn’t care. He looks at your empty seat in front of him and placed his chin on his desk. Then he murmured, “Where are you? It suddenly feels lonely without you.”

At that moment when he was looking for your presence, you are actually at a subway station and waiting for the train to arrive.

All right. I can make it on time,” you cheered. While waiting, a tall man suddenly stood beside you. Of course he isn’t the only tall man around but his aura is too powerful. So you took a glance on him; to his black hair, to those silver piercings, to his thick brows, pointed nose, manly features and soft lips. “Mingyu!”

He frowned after hearing his name. But when he directed his eyes on you, his eyes became gentle.

Oh? Why are you here?” he asked.

Kim Mingyu, or known as the “Black Demon” in your school, is a friend and a classmate. He is Joshua’s friend and known to be violent and talk harshly. But though he talks harshly, he actually have a good heart. He just doesn’t know how, and when to express it.

“I slept at my aunt house. So I need to take a train. Didn’t expect to see you here,” you said.

He chuckled, something he won’t show to any other girls except you. “Yeah. Me too. This is so surprising. F*ck.”

One thing also, Mingyu loves to curse.

The train is not here. Sh*t,” Mingyu commented and the elders around shoot glares on your direction.

H-Hey Mingyu,” you pulled the tip of his uniform.

What?” he responded while raising his brows.

Can you stop cursing for now? Everyone is looking at us.”

Mingyu looked around. Some girls at the back blushed when they saw his handsome face. “Why should I care?” He said. “I don’t F*CKING care.”

“Ahem,” an old man forged a cough.

The train arrived. When the door opened, people are storming to enter. “Let’s go,” Mingyu said. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you inside.

There are almost no seats available. So the two of you stand up near the door’s entrance.

I rarely ride on train. This is kinda fun,” you commented.

“If you do this everyday, it’s not damn fun anymore,” Mingyu replied.

You smiled at each other. The train got more crowded and you are getting push at the back.

Ahhhh~” you winced when your back leans against the closed door.

Ahh sh*t,” Mingyu groaned. When he looked at you after getting push by, your face is only an inch away. His hands are on the sides of your ears.

This position is kinda awkward.

It is not the first time you got swoon because of his handsome face. But today is kinda different. Your heart is fluttering in unusual way. It is too loud you can hear it echoing in your ears. It became so difficult to breath after meeting his gaze.

Do you think it’s only you who can feel this way? No. Mingyu’s heart is fluttering a thousand times than what you feel. He couldn’t even blink!

You dropped your eyes, and with that, you get a breather even just for a moment.

Why is he looking at me like that?’ you asked inside your mind.

While staring at you, Mingyu remembered the question Joshua asked before. He keeps on denying the clear answer on it but this time… he couldn’t refute it.

“(y/n),” he called your name in a gentle, sweet husky tone. So you looked back. Again, it is hard to breathe.

W-Why?” you stuttered.

“I think I…”

“…”

“I like you. Goddamn it.”

----