#112 "Time is really... Gold"

Have you ever have someone you really like but was afraid to confess because you are scared from rejection?

You have.

You and Seungkwan have been friends for years. But you see him more than that, not knowing that he feels the same way too.

"I'm so disappointed," Seungkwan pouted. He crossed his arms and avoided your gaze.

A flight attendant came closer. "Hello sir, ma'am. Do you like to have this w-"

"Can't you see that we are having a serious conversation? Duh?" Seungkwan rugged.

"Ahh, I'm sorry sir," the flight attendant bowed and went away.

"How could you do that to her? She was just asking us if we'd like to have a wine," you complained.

"It's your fault. You irritated me." Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

This quarrel started when you were at the Hawaii for a one week vacation with Seungkwan. You and him slept in different rooms. What made him angry was when you let a man came inside your room. He is really jealous by that because when he asked you to sleep with the same room with him, you declined it. Well, he is a man to your eyes so you really can't sleep with him.

The reason why you let a man came in was because that man was once stayed at that room and he lost his wedding ring inside. So you let him went in to find his ring.

If only Seungkwan explained the reason why he is angry, then everything will be okay.

Oh how hard to be in a relationship without label!

"Can you just tell me why the hell you are so mad at me?" you asked.

Seungkwan get his headphone. He put it on his ears, leaned on his seat and closed his eyes.

"This brat," you murmured, glaring at him.

Looking at his attitude, you suddenly asked yourself why you came to fell in love with this guy.

When was it?

It happened 10 years ago.

"Are you going to watch the fireworks display?!" Seungkwan asked. He was wearing a round glass when you were in high school.

After a sigh, you answered, "No."

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Mom said she won't let me. She said I am only 17, I only got a few dollars. If I go to the festival, I don't have money to spend with. She won't give me an allowance, since I broke her laptop last week."

"Then I'll treat you. I have my savings," Seungkwan tried to change your mind.

"I already told that to mom."

"So you already considered me as your piggy bank, as always?" He narrowed his eyes. "What did she say?"

"She said I still can't. My parents are too strict. They won't let me go out by 7pm onwards. They said I can only do that when I became 18. So unfair," you sulked.

"Awww. I was excited to watch the fireworks display with you though." He sat beside you.

"I'm sorry Seungkwan. Anyway, enjoy the fireworks display!"

You sounds like you were really cheering for him but deep inside, you don't want him to go. Night comes and you were looking outside your window with pityful sad face.