#74 "Ideal personality?"

"What necktie should I wear? Black or red? Gentleman style or sexy style?"

"Hmmm, I think you should go with the gentleman style."

"Okay! Then I'll choose the sexy one."

"Dude. When did you ever listen to my suggestion? Lol."

"I know right. It's been years already, but our tastes don't match at all."

Seungkwan and Vernon are best friends. But there are big differences between them: taste for food, fashion, goals and lifestyle.

Who says that "same feather flocks together"? Or "tell me who your friends are, and I tell you who you are"?

Those two are friends  for years yet they always don't match at all. Someway, that differences made their bond strong.

Most friendships are ruined when jealousy incarnates.  But because of their different ideal types, they never like the same girl, ever! Isn't that a perk?

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

The glass door closed when one of the customer leave the convenience store. You are looking at this white-man brown eye guy who just asked a weird question.

"Pardon sir?" you assured.

His cheeks blushed and his icy cold hand scratches his nape. Then he repeated, "Do you...have a boyfriend?"

There is one thing came into your head: Is he hitting on me?

"May I ask the reason behind your question sir?" You asked with a misleading smile.

That handsome customer put his hands on the cashier's table, and leaned his face closer to yours. "My name is Vernon," he introduced. "I am a regular customer of this convenience store since my house is only a few meters away. I've been also watching you since the day you started working here. Your way of speaking, your actions, your smile and you as a whole is definitely my ideal type. You look like a girl who cannot curse, nor can break a glass. So I think, I like you and wanted to know more about you."

He maybe right. There is something about you that can hook every gentlemen like Vernon. However...

"I'm sorry sir. I don't have a boyfriend but I don't have interest in dating. If you are done already, can you please move forward so the other customer behind you can pay his goods?" You answer with a good manner, pointing the door .

Vernon looked behind him and saw a cute guy who is smaller than him. That guy named Jihoon glared at him while holding a canned cola. "If you are done, please go out," Jihoon stated.

Vernon bowed his head, "S-Sorry dude. I didn't see you."

"Does your CCTV cameras are working?"  Jihoon asked you.

"Yes sir. Why?" you wondered.

"I just wanna hit this white-guy standing in front of me. Could you please turn it off? The CCTV I mean," Jihoon said, clutching the canned cola on his hand.

You answered with a laugh while Vernon quickly walked out from the store with a smile. Before taking his steps away, he looked at you and whispered, "It is also my ideal type: a hard-to-get lady."

Hard-to-get.

He maybe true. But not until the sun goes down.

"A customer is willing to pay a huge amount for you to serve him tonight. Please stay for a little while. Hmm? Hmm (y/n)? Please?" Miss Kim, the owner of the night club, begged you.