#147 "Sweetest Thing"

A big black van stopped somewhere near the playground where you and your friend are hanging out.

Behind the tinted window, there are five beautiful and famous guys in kpop industry: Jeonghan, Joshua,Woozi, Dokyeom and Seungkwan. Four of them are sleeping while the other one is waiting for their manager to come back from the convenience store.

He slightly opened the window to get some fresh air and to look around the park even just a little.

"Hey, did you already watch Seventeen's new music video?" You excitedly shared to your friends.

You got his attention, and so he looked at you through the small space of the window. "She is our fan,"  he happily mumbled.

"Yes! Wonwoo is freaking hot on their mv!" Your friend shared.

"My hubby too! He looks as handsome as the flowers he was holding! Argh! Kyaaah!" You shouted.

"Ah Seungkwan?" Your friend asked.

"Yes!"

The member who is listening on you and your friend's conversation widened his eyes. ‘They are talking about me!’ Seungkwan sharply inhaled.

"I like Seungkwan too,” your friend shared. “But I was wondering (y/n). I know he is handsome and has a great voice. But there are a lot of handsome members than him. So why are you so loyal to him? Why him?" She asked.

You looked at the sky with a smile in your face. "It was... love at first sight."

Seungkwan, who is looking and listening to you right now, suddenly felt a throbbing beautiful pain inside his chest. He holds it tight while he continues watching you from their van.

"I first saw him in a variety show named 'Running man'," you shared. "He was all witty and I found him really cute. Then I stalked him. That's how I got to know Seventeen. I was shock that a funny guy like him has this amazing voice. His voice is enough to make feel sad, to feel the pain, to cry and to smile. I just really love him. His sassyness, his fabness, his cute pout when he is angry and his tears whenever he is too happy."

Seungkwan freeze on the spot. He always hears those words from his fans, yet this time, it feels more heart-warming. Like a cupid just suddenly hit his heart with your sincere words. It is not love at first sight. It is not. But...he couldn't take his eyes off you especially when you look so happy while confessing.

"Awww. That is so sweet (y/n)," your friend said.

Your scratched your nape with a simple, "hehe."

"Oh. I forgot I have still one class to attend. I'll go first!"

"Okay. See you later!"

"See yah!"  Then she waved goodbye, leaving you behind.

You let out a long sigh. "Ahhhhhhhhh. Talking about Seungkwan made me miss him. Should I listen to his voice?" You got your phone and your earphones. Browsing on your music playlist, you are choosing which song to play. “What song should I listen? Chocolate? Sweetest thing? Say yes?” When you are about to put your earphone on, somebody holds your wrist from the back.

What about the live version?” the man suggested.

Unreal. Very unreal. Seeing Seungkwan face in person put you in great shock! It was like getting a bucket shower in the middle of winter. You are frozen in the spot; jaw dropped, eyes widened, not breathing.

While you are still in surprise state, Seungkwan sat beside you and cleared his throat with a short, “Ahem.” He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and start singing ‘Sweetest thing’ (Korean Drama “Chocolate” Ost)

~ “Baby it’s you woo oh oh oh, it’s you woo oh oh oh
Like the sunlight that’s shining down, like the starlight, like the moonlight
That has stayed by my side
Cuz it’s you woo oh oh oh, always you woo oh oh oh
During the darkness night, you, who have been the warmth”~

Seungkwan paused. He opened his eyes and looked at you before continuing the next lyrics

~”Oh now I  know that, you’re the sweetest thing, I want to tell you with the sweetest lips~”

He brushed his lips for a moment and let out a warm smile.

~ “Oh now I know that you’re the sweetest thing, this night which deepens with a fragrance, Oh now I now that, You’re the sweetest thing.~”

How was it? Hearing his voice personally? Smiling at you, only you? Talking to you, not because today is their fan gathering? Singing for you without getting paid? Just him, being him?

Words aren’t enough to describe how freaking great it was to experience all of these.

Cellphone?” he suddenly asked as he points your cellphone using his pouty lips.

Huh?” Though confuse, you gave him your cellphone.

He typed something on it and you heard another phone ringing from his pocket. “All right!” he cheered and gave your phone back. “That’s my number. If you suddenly miss my voice, then call me. I’ll sing for you again.” Seungkwan stood up, scratching his nape.

Without words, you just follow gaze on him. Your hands are quite trembling.

Name?” he asked again.

“(y/n),” you croaked.

Seungkwan chuckled. “You mean (y/n) Boo?”

“Huh?”

“You called me your hubby a moment ago,” he sulked.

Still in daze, you just nodded; cheeks are burning.

Anyway, I need to go now. Call you later.” He bowed his head and started to walk away. “Ahh!” but he stopped and looked back. “You should keep this a secret. My company might ask you to pay if you spread that I sang for you. Okie dokie?” He winked at you before running back to his van.

All day, you are in bemusement. Hallucination, imagination, day dreaming, you are still hesitating if everything that happened between you and Seungkwan is one of those fantasy of yours.

Not until you finished watching the latest Going Seventeen episode and someone calls you in the middle of the night.

When you picked up the call, a husky voice of a man asked you, “Hey, did you watch the latest episode of Going Seventeen? Gosh. I flew away. It is so embarrassing. I bet you got turn off. Lol!”

After gulping a hundred times, you answered, “N-No. You’re funny.”

“Really? Do you still l-love me after seeing that?” his voice are low, maybe a little bit shy.

Yes, I still love you.”

Uhmmm.”

That’s when the fact finally sink in your head- So it was true!