#30 Voicefriend (part 3)

You put the blower down and looked at your reflection into a mirror. When your eyes gaze on your lips, your cheeks turned red as an apple. Little fingers trace it, savoring those precious memories of Jun, kissing you .

[Flashback-

Jun yanked you to him and covered your mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As your lips crushed together, it felt like you were walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with yours. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than you could have imagined and you opened your mouth with a low moan. "Haaaa."

Jun moved his hand from your cheek to the back of your head, fingers tangling in your hair, lightly pulling  into him, adding more pressure as he deepened the kiss.

]end of flashback

The seam of your lips slighty curved, and a smile is written all over your face. It sounds unreal yet until now you can still feel his lips over yours. The world began to sparks in your eyes. You imagined floating in air, toes gently tap in cloud 9. When your phone rings suddenly and it brought you back in a reality that you are just sitting there inside your room.

"Who the hell mess with my sweet time?"

You saw Jun's name on your screen (Boyfie❤). The fact that he sent a message after he kissed you makes you cheer in rejoice.

~"So how was the date?" (boyfie)

~"I had fun. Especially after that kiss. Boy you are such a tease. How about you? Did you have fun?"~

(Seen)

Jun is active. Okay. He is active. You checked it thrice to make it sure he is online. Yes he is! But you are confuse why he didn't send a reply?

~"Jun?" (your message)

~"what is your home address?"

Your eyes widened at his question. Well, you think it is okay to give your address since you already met him a moment ago. And he is your boyfriend so why not?!

~"why? Are you coming here?" (Your reply)

~"I will order a box of friend chicken."

~"lmao, friend? XD"

~"fried*"

~"oh fried, chicken that can heal our hearts?"

Usually, your boyfriend tends to laugh at your jokes . Yet today is different.

~" Send me your home address and I tell to the delivery man to delivers it at your place."

He didn't laugh. No 'kekeke' nor 'haha' at his chat at all.

Even though you found it weird, you sent your home address.

~"Okay. Enjoy the chicken. The delivery man might be there after 10 minutes." Then he went offline.

"How did he know when will be the delivery man arrive at my place?" You asked yourself. Then fixed your hair and applied lotion on your face.

After 10 minutes, you heard a man knocking at the door of your mini apartment room.

"Oh! The chicken is here!" You gasped running towards the door.

When you opened it, a man is standing in front. He is wearing violet hoodie, white hat, black shorts and 3 silver piercings on his left ear. The way he stands brought elegancy and his handsome face caught your attention.

"He doesn't look like a delivery man at all," you confessed at yourself.

"H-Here is the chicken delivery," the man stuttered while handling the box in your hand.

You took that chance to observe more on his small face; his eyes is round yet sparkling, his lips looks smooth and ths way it lined from his upper to bottom lips are perfect.

"Thank you," you replied.

He must be handsome, but still, for you nothing beats your own boyfriend.

You holds the doorknob and about to close the door. But the man stopped it as he looks straight in your eyes.

"Joshua!"  He shouted.

"W-What?" You asked, hands are shaking and you suddenly feel chills.

"My name is Joshua. Can you call me in my name?" 

There was something solemn swimming in his eyes. Their stunning,  held a truth that his face could not hide. The despairing chill that they conveyed made you feel heartbroken as you assumed he is about to cry.

So you granted his request by calling his name. "J-Joshua."

His hand slowly pulled back from the door. The man stared at you as if he wandered in a lost dream world. "It feels good when you finally call my name for the first time." Then he smiled.

"I dont know why are you acting this way mister. But if you are hitting on me, please don't even try. I have a boyfriend named Jun. He is freaking hot, cool and perfect and though you are handsome, I won't love anyone but him! BECAUSE I AM LOYAL. Okay?! Thank you for the chicken and Goodnight!" you screamed before shutting the door.

Your knees weakened and you fell on the ground. You could feel your heart beat... every single pound in your chest.

There is no way you could feel this to a stranger!

Yet how did he affected you so much? like there is a wolf eating your chest, tearing it's way to your trembling heart?

Do you want to know why?

It is because...

"Meeting my girlfriend for the first time feels a thousand times happier than the time we talked only on the phone. Yet, my heart breaks when she looks at me as if she saw a stranger. Damn you Hong Joshua. DAMN it hurts." The man said to himself behind the door.

His name is Joshua. And he is... your Voicefriend... rather... your BOYFRIEND.

----