#43 "Red Ferrari Car"

You saw a red Ferrari at the school's parking lot. With a smile in your face, you hopped in and sat beside the driver's seat. "Let's go babe," you said.

But when you looked at the man on the wheel, your smile quickly faded away.

Minghao is staring at you, bewildered. Why? Cause you went inside the wrong car!

With your widened eyes, you were about to walk out. But Minghao already locked all the car's door.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?! Open this!" You complained.

He smirked. "Babe? Who is that 'babe'?" the man, you dumped a week ago, asked you.

"None of your business. Now open this damn door!"

Minghao put his left hand on his chin, caressing his lower lip with his fingertips. "If you tell me who is that 'babe', then I'll open the door."

You knew this guy is a brat. He is known as a rich brat who will do anything to get what he wants. Unfortunately, you are the only one he couldn't get.

"He is a f-friend," you lied.

"So your friend owned a car who looks like my car huh. Do you think I'll buy that lie?"

You took a deep breath. OKAY. JUST TELL HIM THE TRUTH OR ELSE YOU'LL SPEND THE ENTIRE NIGHT INSIDE HIS CAR!

"Okay okay. He is my boyfriend. Happy? Now open  the door."

"WHAT THE F***. Your boyfriend is our school's professor?" Minghao gasped.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" You yelled in surprised.

"He is the only one who have the same car like mine," he chuckled.

Student-Teacher is forbidden in the school's regulation. Now that Minghao found you out, there is only one thing you can do; IT IS....TO BEG.

"H-Hey I know you are mad at me because I dumped you a week ago. But can you please keep it a secret? Professor will be in trouble," you begged.

"The girl who dumped me is asking me to keep her relationship a secret for her stupid boyfriend's safety. Are you crazy?"

"T-Then I'll d-do anything! Please!"

You said you'll do anything. From the moment  Minghao laid his eyes on you, he never got a chance to monopolize you with his looks, his money and his selfish attitude. But here you are! Telling him that you are ready to do anything for him! You are digging your own grave!

"Be my slave," he said.

Being his slave is the most difficult answer, yet the only one. One wrong move, one white lie, everything will changes.

"You don't want?" He grinned. "Then I'll tell to the principal that-"

I'll be your slave! I'll do anything! JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!"

Even if it means to dig your own grave, you'll  do anything for your beloved boyfriend. Not knowing that this is the start of the story you'll  regret in the future.

Minghao leaned closer, and then he whispered, "deal." He pulled your collar and kisses your lips.