#27 "Voicefriend"

The message notification popped out on your phone screen. You have one message from Wen Junhui.

~ “Hi babe. So how was your day?”

~ “Good evening. I’m fine. How about you?” you replied.

~ “Not fine. I miss you T^T.”

~ “Awww. Me too.”

~ “Then…”

~ “Then?”

~ “Then give me a kiss.”

~ “Lol. ^3^ <3 mwah!”

~ “T^T. Not that. I want a real kiss.”

You lay down on your bed, giggling while re-reading his last chat over and over again.

~ “Seen?” he chatted.

~ “No. I am just…”

~ “Just?”

~ “Nothing.”

~ “So. Where is my kiss?”

~ “I gave it already.”

~ “But I want a realistic one.”

~ “How?”

~ “I’ll call you. Is that okay?”

You quickly sat up, heart beating so fast as you ready yourself. Then you typed a reply.

~ “Okay.”

After some five seconds, he called you through chat. You picked up his call with your trembling hands. “H-Hello?”

Hi,” he answered back, using a husky teasing tone. Damn it. You still can’t get over to his sexy voice although you heard it few times before.

Junhui,” you called his name then grabbed a pillow and hugged it so tight.

“(y/n),” he called your name.

You bit the pillow out of happiness by hearing him calling your name.

Where is my kiss?” he asked.

Blushing so hard, you said, “Seriously Mr. Wen. How can I kiss you?”

“That’s why I call you. Come on. Kiss me,” he begged using a sweet tone.

“Okay okay. Mwah!”

“Eh?”

“What ‘eh’?”

“It sounds so childish.”

“You are childish Wen Junhui,” you giggled.

I mean…” you heard him sighed. “I want a kiss. Not a peck.”

You are getting confused by his demand. How can you kiss him through a call? It’s weird.

Then how?” you asked.

“Hmmm. Do you want me to teach you?”

Your hands start to tremble, your knees felt weak and you keep on breathing in and out. Why are you getting nervous?

Hey. Are you still there?” he asked again.

Y-Yeah. I’m here. I just find it odd. You know, kissing through phone. That’s weird.”