#84 "Story without happy Ending"

This is the love story of  a poser and I. Basically, it doesn't has a happy ending.

While I am strolling on Facebook, I saw a profile of a pretty man named Jeon Wonwoo at my friend suggestion. I am not the type who easily get attracted to handsome boys but I unknowingly pressed that add friend button. Some seconds passed, he accepted my request. Wow, that was so fast. Stalking to his timeline is a privilege for a lucky girl like me. Still can't believe that a super duper handsome guy will accept my request that instant. Should I try to message him?

Tell me I have thick-face, but yeah, I sent a message to him. Saying: "Hi. Thank you for accepting my friend request."

My messaged got delivered and to my surprise, he seen it. When I saw "Typing" below my messages, I think my heart just skipped a beat.

"Thank you for adding me too. ^^ Nice to meet you." His reply.

Our internet friendship started that day.  He is a sweet talker and a gentleman. I never heard him curse, nor said green jokes which I don't like. He became a good friend. To be honest, he is the only one I was comfortable with so I can say all of my worries- and he did the same. Midnight serious talks were maybe the reason why I started to grow feelings for him. And it really happened. I fell in love.

One night, he suddenly said something that caught my guard.

"I have something to tell you," he chatted.

Actually, I have a hint about what he was going to say. But my inner me told me not to expect anything. I'm not that pretty, nor have a clear skin. I am from a poor household and I am not sexy at all. What am I expecting from an almost-perfect guy like Wonwoo?

"What is it?" I replied.

He seen my message but didn't type a word. It was a nerve wrecking moment when my eyes just couldn't take off from my phone screen. I was staring like an idiot while keep on  breathing in and out. Until...

"I like you. I want you to be my girlfriend."

That was insane!

His words blew me away!

I was happy yet worried at the same time. I mean, how could he fell in love with me?! That was a complete mystery!

My lips can't stop from smiling ear to ear and my heart couldn't stay still. Even my hands were trembling as I was typing my reply. This is the night. This was my dream.

"I also like you Wonwoo." I replied.

"But I can't be your boyfriend," he said.

Why? What the hell with the sudden turn of events?

"I am sorry. But my name is not Wonwoo. The real me is not the person you saw in my pictures. In short, I am using a fake account. I never had the intention to tell you the truth. But things don't go the way I wanted because I fall in love with you. That love is the reason for my guilty confession. After this, it will be awkward to stay in contact with you. Right? So maybe, this will be our last conversation. I love you (y/n). I really do. I want you to be my girlfriend but I know you won't like a liar guy who pretends to be someone else. Goodbye."

He deactivated his account and I was left dumbfounded.

Years passed by.

That short love story was meaningful and unforgettable. Although it didn't has a happy ending. Still, I must admit that these feelings for a poser are somehow got locked inside my heart.

After I graduated from college, I moved out from our house and rented a room in a dormitory that is near to my review center. I am preparing for my coming exams so I could find a job.

"Excuse me, but do you know where is the Doomy dormitory?" I asked to a passerby.

He looked at my luggage and answered with another question, "You are going to rent a room?"

"Ah yes."

He pointed the place and said, "That is the doomy dormitory."

I was about to thank him but he disappeared right away. He must be a fast walker. Anyway, I went to the place he pointed and knocked on the door.

No one is answering. Did I come to the wrong place?

"The door is open."

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" I freaked out when a man just suddenly speak up behind my back. I turned my back to face him. "What the hell! I thought I'm gonna die! When did you-"

I don't believe in destiny. It is a pure fiction.

"Are you the newcomer?" he asked with his deep voice.

I must be out of my mind. Yes I am. There are no other words left for me to say, except his name. "W-Wonwoo."

His fox-like eyes widened. We are both looking in surprise. "How did you know my name? Are you a stalker?"

This is crazy. So crazy.

I never imagined that the day I'll meet the real owner of those picture, of that face I was in love, is going to stand right before my eyes.

My heart is beating so fast and if I won't be careful, these tears that caused my throat to hurt might burst out.

"I m-miss you, Wonwoo." I finally said it. I never admit this feelings. I thought I should not. But now I know that I am still in love with that poser.

"What the f*ck are you saying? I don't know who you are. Are you a crazy b*tch? Move out of the way you psycho." He shoved me away and went inside.

I know. He is not him. That gentle guy I've known, that sweet talker, the man I fell in love with he is not him. He has the face of Wonwoo, but he doesn't have his heart for me. But why am I crying? Why am I have this longing feeling again?

"Miss. What's wrong? Why are you crying?" A man approached me. My eyes are still blurry but I can see that handkerchief in front of me.

I accepted it and used it to wipe my tears. "T-Thank you. But I'm fine." When I lifted my head, I saw this man: his eyes are small, he has a round face, his hair is a little messy and his clothes are somehow unattractive. But why? Why is he looking me like that? As if he is staring at me the same I stared at the real Wonwoo a moment ago.

"I am... the owner of this dormitory house. My name is Dino. Are you perhaps the newcomer? The one who will rent the vacant room?" he asked, not breaking his gaze.

I took a deep breath before answering, "Yes. We talked by the phone yesterday. I am here to check the room out. I brought my luggage already."

He didn't respond. This guy, Dino, just staring at me. Perhaps it is because I cried a moment ago. Right?

"If you are looking me like that because of the thing you saw a moment ago, please don't. The wind was so strong that I cried."

His eyes went down, there on the ground. I saw him gulped before he answered. "You are going to check the room right? Then follow me (y/n)."

Then he brought my luggage and went it.

When I was going to follow back, I stopped my feet.

It's weird. How did he know my name?

------------------