#101 "Falling for Junhui"

Jun Pov's

I have a crush on someone who has a boyfriend. But I'm not the type who steal the girl I like from the man she loves.

My name is Junhui, handsome is my surname. Joke. It's Moon Junhui. I am a pretty man majoring arts in College. Handsome men supposedly popular in their campus, right? But that isn't in my case. It's still a mystery for me why I'm not famous. I'm not a loner though, nor an anti-social person.

"Junhui! Are you the one who put bubble gum on my chair?! What are you?! A kindergarten?! Stop pulling your pranks will you!"

Or maybe because I love to pull pranks that they thought I'm such a childish weirdo?

Myster solve. Amen.

Anyway, I think I'm matured when it comes to LOVE. For example: I have a crush on (y/n), my classmate in the same major. The reason why I do is the 2nd mystery in my life. She isn't that pretty. But she is the only one I couldn't prank. It'll guilt me to prank the most kindest woman I met in the universe. I mean in Earth because I've never been in Mars. Or Jupiter.

Back to the main topic, yes I am inlove with my classmate. What makes me matured is because I never and won't try to court her despite of my feelings. She has a boyfriend. Everybody thinks that Eugene is her boyfriend.

Eugene is a senior college student majoring in Aerospace Engineering. He is the captain of football club and popular because of his looks. But I prefer my face over him. Tsss.

(Y/n) and Eugene are always together. They eat at the cafeteria together, went to school  together,  walk at the hallway together, read  at the library together and went home together. Although they don't approve the rumors, I can see in their eyes the spark of Love.

And I respect it.

That's  why I forbid myself from coming near to my crush. Asking her to be my friend is not a good idea since I know I have a feelings for her.  I'm happy watching her on the distance.

That's  my plan.

Not until I heard her secret by mistake.

"Oh? I fell asleep. No one wake me up," I blabbered, alone inside our room. I wiped my saliva and put my books inside my bag. My bumble bee designed ball pen rolled down on the ground so I kneeled down to pick it up. I'm about to stand up but I did not when I heard the door slammed. I peeked a little who made it.

It was (y/n) and Eugene.

Eugened locked the door as he holds her shoulder and pinned her on it.

W-What is this? W-What are they planning  to do in a public place?!

I gulped and continued watching them in secret.

"Let me go," (y/n) warned. Her voice holds authority.

"Why? Are you getting scared?" Eugene responded with a smirk.

This is not an atmosphere  of a couple planning to do those lewd things in my imagination.

"Yes. I'm scared. Stop this before someone see-" her words cut when Eugene forced a kiss.

I have half feelings about it: 1/2 jealous and 1/2 aware that he is forcing his kiss and I have to stop it.

I'm almost act out of generosity but...

"Are you crazy?!" She shouted after pushing him away and slapping his face. I covered my mouth so they couldn't  here my gasp.

Eugene holds his cheek.