#104 "You are my hardest mission" (part2)

It's been a month since I started my mission as a trainee in disguise in Jilod entertainment. Still, there's no progress with my relationship  with Wonwoo senior. Though dating is not my real mission.

Our target is to find an evidence for illegal prostitution inside the entertainment. But a month passed and we still couldn't find a thing. So I secretly put a recording inside the c.e.o's office. Now is the right time to check it. Wireless trap might be easy but because I am disguising as their trainee, it is hard to handle my schedule. Plus, my body is too tired. It's not like I want to debut. A detective debuting as an idol star, wow.

There is an evaluation test today. Ceo and other staff are preparing for it. So the c.e.o's office is empty and fortunately, the door isn't lock. This is my chance.

I opened the door, and peeked inside the empty office. Now let's...

"What are you doing?"

"Oh my gosh!"

I turned around to look back at the guy who suddenly whispered on my ear. He is our dance trainer, Hoshi.

"What does my trainee doing in front of the c.e.o's office?" He asked, smiling like a hamster.

He is one of the reason why this mission became so difficult. He is always watching me and clinging as if we are close. Due to that beggar dancing incident, he thinks meeting me again as his trainee is a fate. And that we should hang out often. This is so annoying.

Why is he so friendly to his student? Mentor should be intimidating and frightening. Though, I'll admit he is an exceptional great dancer. In fact, I learned a lot from his lessons. Not that, I am starting to love dancing the way I did before.

"I-I got lost," I tried to make an excuse.

"Awww, this student of mine got lost. It's been a month but you still couldn't remember your way? But it's okay. Your teacher is here to guide you," he proudly said while tapping his chest.

How can I get the recording if you stick annoyingly with me?!

"T-Thank you, teacher," I said, gritting my teeth.

"Let's go to the dance practice hall," he said as he leads the way.

So I have no choice but to follow him on the way to the practice hall. I guess I can get the recorder next time. The hall is still empty when we arrived.

"It's like we are too early for the lesson. Should we start stretching?" He said and I agreed (basically cause he is my TEACHER.)

Together with this energetic hamster, I stretched my arms, my knees, my shoulder, my back, my neck...

It is necessary to do so because if you don't stretch before dancing, your body will ache like you went for a hiking for a whole day. Believe me.

"Hey hey help me with this," he asked as he lay down on the floor. He bent his knees and put his hands below his head. "Hold my knees," he said.

"Do you want to do sit-ups?" I asked. "That's not the proper stretching."

"I know," he chuckled. "I am building my super ultra mega abs."

Excuse me?

"Abs?" I repeated. This guy is hilarious.

"Yup. So come on. Hold this quickly," he waved his hand for me to come. Again, he leave me no choice but to fulfill his request.