#12 A.S (part 2)

I was getting a canned of orange juice from a vending machine when I saw Dokyeom's group of friends looking and laughing at me. Group of psychos.

"Do you have a problem on me?" I threatened while walking towards them.

"Oh hi (y/n). We were actually talking about you. Pffft hahaha!"

"Yeah, hahahah!"

"I never thought a strong girl like you also have that weird stuff on your mind, haha!"

My brows meet, getting confused what the hell they are talking about. "Mind to explain it?"

"Well, we heard from Dokyeom that you had a dream," they answered. "He said that while you are sleeping, you kept on moaning his names like: Ahhh Dokyeom. D-Dokyeom aahhh."

My eyes widened and my jaw almost dropped on the ground!

"(y/n) tell us, you had a dirty dreams with Dokyeom right?" they teased. "Poor Dokyeom. He doesn't have any idea at all. That's why that innocent guy had asked everyone about your dream."

"WHAT?!" I EXCLAIMED. "HE ALREADY T-TOLD IT TO E-EVERYONE?! EXACTLY TO WHOM?!"

"Uhmmm, to all of our classmates? Or maybe, to anyone he will see. You know how idiot your suitor is. So idiot that he loves you although  you rejected him for a hundred times."

NO WAY.

IF HE TELLS IT TO THE WHOLE SCHOOL, MY ENTIRE HIGH SCHOOL LIFE WILL BE HELL! EVERYONE WILL SEE ME AS A PERVERT! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

"LEE DOKYEOM! YOU ARE DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!"

I run into the hallway and went dashed inside Dokyeom's classroom. All of his classmates are looking and laughing at me while I saw him talking to his seatmate. "You know (y/n)? I am in love with her. One day, I went to her house and saw her sleeping. But while she is sleeping, I heard her moaning my name like: Ahhhh D-Dokyeom. Ahhh. I asked her what she was dreaming, but she didn't tell me a thing. Do you perhaps  guess what she was dreaming?"

OH MY GOSH! HIS FRIENDS ARE RIGHT! THIS INNOCENT IDIOT ARE ASKING AND ASKING AND ASKING ANYONE REGARDING MY WEIRD DREAM! I'M DOOMED!

"DOKYEOM!" I  SHOUTED, CATCHING MY BREATH.

He tend to me, smiled widely and wave his hand. "Oh hey! It is the first time you come first to see me. I am so happy!" Dokyeom stood up. But as soon as he approached me I grabbed his collar and pulled him out. "O-Ouch! W-Wait (y/n)! Are you angry? W-Where are you going to bring me? H-Hey, did I do something wrong? Are y-you gonna hit me again?"

At the hallway, everybody stares at us as I drag him out of our rooms building. Then, I successfully brought him somewhere, where there are no one but only us.

"Ouch. That was hurt (y/n),"  he pouted while holding his neck and fixing his collar.

Okay. I need to calm down. (y/n) calm down. No need to shout. You must explain in polite and nice way. Ready?

"You stupid ass*6%^*&, F*%$#&*%&%%#%, why did you tell those bulls#$%&7%$#^%@. DO YOU WANT TO DIE?! HUH?!"

He is covering his ears as if he is a little kid getting scold by his mom. "I d-dont get what you have said. Also, I didn't know you can curse. (y/n), you sounds like a bad girl. SO cool, I fell in love again!"

"STOP BEING A KID! ANSWER ME!" I shouted. His smile faded away as he stares seriously.

"Can you tell me what did I do wrong?" he politely asked.

I brushed my face using both of my hands. After sighing I muttered, "Why are you sharing the things that happened moment ago?"

"You mean, when I heard you moaned my name while you are sleeping?"

Damn. He is really an innocent guy. That was the main reason why I cannot tell him that I dreamt of making love with him. Argh, such a pain.

"Do you really want to know why I moaned your name? And what did I dream about?"

He nodded like a kid. "Actually," he said. "I've been courting you for months. But I never heard you call my name in a sweet tone." Then I saw him smiling so sweet. "Maybe because you are irritated at me and you hate the fact that I am courting you. So, that time, when you are sleeping, I was amused by how you say my name. It feels relaxing, so good that my heart beats so fast. For some reason, I had the urge to kiss you that time. But because i dont want to disappoint you, I stopped myself."

W-What is this?

He made another love confession huh.

I heard his love confession for almost a thousand times.

But this sounds different.

I hate to accept it but he actually... actually made my heart beats so fast just now!

"I'll promise to stop asking my friends about this. Sorry," he apologized. "So, can you explain it? Your dream."

Should I become honest just this once?

Well, this guy is so slow. Maybe if I tell him, he won't understand it too.

I turned around and let my back faced against him. Then I answered, "I dreamed of kissing you. Idiot." I am about to walk away, but he blocked me.

"So you mean," he mumbled, staring straight at me eyes widened. "Dreaming of kissing me makes you moans?"

My cheeks suddenly felt so hot! Arghh! He doesn't fail to makes me feel annoyed! "Forget it! You won't understand!"

"Why can't I understand?"

"Argh. Because you are an innocent guy!"

"Who says?"

"Me! Got a probl--"

Oh dear God.

He cupped my cheeks and suddenly kissed me!

I out my hands on his chest to pushed him away. But he held me so tight, pushing me so I got no choice but to leaned on a wall. "Doky--" I protested.

Dokyeom never listens. Instead, he placed his hand on my waist and pulled me more closer as he deepened the kiss. I can feel his tongue seamed on the entrance of my lips, asking for a permission. When I opened my lips he took the chance to enter his tongue all the way in!

"Ohhh," I gasped.

He kisses me hungrily, I thought he could knocked down the air on my lungs. He started sucking my upper lip, down to my lower lip as he nibbles every corner.

I-It f-feels good.

"D-Dokyeom," I moaned.

When we parted our lips, we are both catching our heavy breaths.

"So that's what you have dreamt about," he says.

"I--"

He cut my words my blowing air to my ear. My entire body got a goosebumps. "Just a kiss? I think we did more besides kissing. Tell me more," he whispered before licking the skin under my ear.

====

A/n: Hoooooo! *fanning myself*