#34 I am a boy but I love HIM

Dokyeom's Pov

Hi, my name is Dokyeom. I am handsome, talented, funny, and girls are lining up for me.

However...

"Dokyeom, I really like you. Please go out with me."

"Sorry. I am not interested."

Even though a lot of pretty girls confessed, there is only HIM in my eyes.

"Nice pass Dokyeom-ah!"

Yup. He is the one I am talking about. He is (y/n), the ace player of our basketball team.

I looked at him as he run towards the other half of the court. The way he moves, he dribbles the ball and he smiles after a victory of his infamous perfect three points shoot, made my heart pounds each beat.

This is my little secret: I am a boy but I love him.

"Take a break guys! There still tomorrow! Better go home and rest!" Our captain halted the practice game. He stood beside me and tapped my shoulder. "You have a lot of energy today dude. Preliminary is coming next week. Good thing that (y/n) and you are in a great shape."

"Well, we need to take the trophy for the championship. It was (y/n)'s dream. So we must work hard to win," I said to Captain Seungkwan.

Seungkwan suddenly laughed, shaking his head. "Hey, if someone hear you saying that, they will think you guys are in a relationship."

H-He? A-And I?!

"R-Relationship?! H-Hey! C-Captain! That is not a good joke?!" I uttered.

How c-can I imagine myself getting in a relationship with a man?!

"You are so O.A. And also, why are you blushing?"

Am I?!

I cupped my cheeks a turned my head away.

This is bad!

I even imagined us having affection to each other: like holding each other hands, hugging and even KISSING?!

Though I accepted the fact that I like him, I couldn't agree that I am a GAY!

"Let's take a shower guys!" One of our player, Jeonghan, wrapped his arm around (y/n). That freak!

"N-No thanks. You go first sunbaenim. I have a huge scar on my back," he declined as he yanked his arm away.

"Eyyy, what a lame excuse. Come on (y/n). Don't be shy. Be a man!" Jeonghan teased.

"I am really sorry. A-ah! I n-need to gather the balls too! Right! Yeah! Ha-ha-ha! Enjoy the shower." (Y/n) runs to gather those balls.

"Dokyeom, let's take a shower together," captain Seungkwan said.

My phone rings and I saw my "mom" on the screen. "Okay captain. I'll pick up my mom's call first."

"Oh. T.Y.T"

"Huh? Wha'ts tyt?"

Captain laughed as he walks away. "Thank you Trolls!"

Huh? Trolls?

I just shook my head and answered mom's call. Our conversation took 30 minutes that my ear almost burned out!

Some of my co-teamates got home already. I decided to go home too without taking a shower but captain Boo insisted that I should take it now or else I'll catch a cold during this winter season.

So I got my jersey bag and went inside the shower room. I saw no one.

I took off my shoes, my jersey, my head band, my shorts and my boxer. Now I am completely naked.

I stepped into the shower, toes flinching as they touched the chilled ceramic floor. My mind was in shreds; I would never get that image of (y/n) out of my mind. I turned the dial, old and metallic, releasing thousands of lukewarm drops, darkening my hair and trickled down my back. My eyes fell closed over and over, each time I ask myself:

"Am I gay?"

~jkrlsjGJ~

What's that sound?

I opened my eyed and turned off the dial. My eyes roamed around this big steamy room. I swear I heard something.

I am about to continue my bath when I saw something moving on the corner.

A GHOST?!

NO WAY!

GHOST DOESN'T EXIST!

The fear sits on me like a pillow over my mouth and nose. Enough air gets by it, allowing my body to keep functioning, but it's crippling all the same. I walk and breathe naturally like I always did, but my insides are dying slowly.

"Who are you evil spir-!"

"Ahhhh!" She gasped.

I got freeze when I saw a familiar person hiding on that corner.

"(Y/n)?" I asked.

"D-Dokyeom sunbaenim," she replied.

I stared at his- no, her naked body: from toes to her head.

My knees weakened that I fell down on the wet tiles.

"Y-You... are a girl?"

-----

A/n: of course there will be part 2. So don't forget to vote and comment. Mwah 😘