#49 "Black and White" (part 3)

After the two periods, all of you girl classmates went around you. Well, not actually for you so don't get delusional. They excitedly jammed there because of those two boys sitting in front and behind your back: Kim Mingyu and Hong Joshua, these infamous freaking handsome guys.

"OMG! I can't believe you transferred here in our section!" One of the girls screamed as she pored at Joshua's innocent face.

"I'm happy to be here too," he replied with a smile.

"Hi Mingyu," some greeted the man sitting in front.

Mingyu wears his earphones as he mumbled, "F*cking noisy." But the girls giggled at him as they found him so hot.

You are also new in this section, but no one bothered to welcome you. So you stood up, brought your wallet and craved for cinnamon bread instead. You don't want to stay in a room with Hong Joshua anyway.

"Hey Cat!" Mingyu shouted.

Unknowingly, you looked back. "M-Me?" you asked as you pointed yourself.

"Wait for me!" Mingyu also stood up. He grabbed your collar and pulled you outside the room.

Everyone got shocked. Mingyu, known as the black Prince, made friends with someone except Joshua?! But how?! And why?! Joshua got surprised too.

"O-Oppa, who is that girl? What is her relationship with our Black prince?" the girls asked him.

Joshua shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know." Then he stood up. "But I'll ask him for you guys," he winked at the girls before walking away.

"Kyaaaaah!~" the girls screamed.

On the other side , you and Mingyu are walking together on the hallway. And everyone's gaze fixed on your direction. It was a nerve-wrecking moment that your palms went so cold and sweaty. Not too long ago, you are just one of those students who are stealing a peek whenever Joshua and Mingyu took this way, but here you are, walking with one of them. You looked at Mingyu and wanted to talk to him so it can lessen the awkwardness in between. But he is wearing his earphones so you got afraid to embarrass yourself in front of everybody.

"I still wonder why he is walking together with me," you mumbled.

And Mingyu answered, "Because those bitches are so noisy." He took off his earphones and stared at you. Actually he was not listening any songs to begin with.

"So you came with me as an excuse?" you checked.

"Not at all. Do you have a picture of George?" he asked.

"George? Ahhh, you mean my cat?"

"Shsssh. Lower your voice!" he whispered while his index finger is on his lips. Okay. He looks and sounds like a bad boy but you noticed that he is actually an idiot who likes cute creatures!

"Why do you want a picture of my cat?" you asked.

He avoided your gaze and scratched his nape while walking. "I w-will ...I mean... I w-will... SH*T OKAY OKAY. I WANT TO USE IT AS MY PHONE WALLPAPER. GOT IT! F*CK!"

You stopped walking and so he did.

"What? You don't want?" he asked, irritated and blushing so hard.

"I-It is not like that," you stuttered.

"Then why are you looking at me like you saw a ghost?" He frowned.

"I thought, the Kim Mingyu I knew is a man who always frown and who loves cursing so much. But since that day, when you helped my cat, and today, I realized that you are a good guy. I know this is too much but I suddenly have an urge to become your friend," you said and smiled sweetly at him.

For some reason, he got freeze by the sweet painting written on your lips. It's been a long time since he saw that kind of expression; an expression of happiness because of his existence. And so he held his chest and turned around so you won't see his reddened face.

"B-Bitch," he stuttered.

"E-Eh? What did you say?"

"NOTHING!" he yelled and ran away.

"Hey!" You sighed before laughing. "He is a weirdo."

Suddenly a man wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "First, you found my secret. And now you are into my bestfriend," he whispered.

You are about to look at this unknown man but he grabbed you inside to an empty room. "Ahhh! What are you doing?! Let me go!"

The room is so dark. Every windows are sealed with curtains that It's hard to know what or who is standing in front of you. This room are known as a haunted classroom where a student named Lee Hayin died. So no one used this room, nor has anyone who have the guts to go here except the teachers and those brave janitors. Not until you were forced to come inside with this unknown man.

He pinned your hands beside your head and locked your thighs in between his legs. Now you couldn't move.

You are trembling so hard and wanting to shout: Help! But your voice trapped below your tounge. When your eyes are slowly adjusting in the dark, his handsome face became clearer. "Hong J-Joshua?" you muttered.

"No one knows my true personalities except you," he said with a smirk. "Everyone thought I am the kindest angel among angels." He leaned closer, taking your breath away. "Since you realized my true identity, as well as Mingyu's, I will offer you something and you must accept it."

"W-What kind of offer?"

He tucked your hair behind your ears. Then ... "Let's be friends. The three of us..." he whispered before kissing your cheek.