#36 "Husband Series" part 5

"A honeymoon is a vacation taken by newlyweds shortly after a wedding to celebrate their marriage. This include the romantic erotic night of the marriage couple," - that's what you have read from Google search.

However...

"Surfing is so hard! Ahhhh my whole body is aching. I'm too tired to move," your husband complained while laying down on a king size bed inside the hotel.

The moment you stepped here at the white sand island, all he did is to play here and there: surfing, eating, making sand castles, riding banana boat and even climbing the tallest palm tree.

In the end of the day, the fantasy of your honeymoon dream looks like a mess.

"So are you going to sleep right now? You are tired, right?" You asked.

His reply?

"Krrrrrllllllllll~" Ahuh. He is already asleep: sweet and sound.

That leave you no choice but to sleep beside him and call it a SIMPLE night.

Midnight approached.

A clear night illuminated only by the glint of starlight and the radiance of a bright moon.

You woke up to remove the blanket around your body cause you suddenly feel hot. Then rubbed your tired eyes with the inside of your palm. You lazily rolled on the other side, facing your sleeping husband.

To your surprise...

Hoshi is wide awake and is looking at you.

Disregarding his silent salutation, you continued to stare at him wild-eyed.

"W-Why are you awake?" You stuttered.

Hoshi leaned closer and pecked on your forehead. "I realized..." then he kissed your nose. "That I fell asleep..." Now he kissed your lips. "after forgetting the most important thing we must do tonight," he holds your hand, kissed the back of it and sucked your fingers, swirling his tongue around them.

You got shocked by his wild behavior as if he wants to eat you like a hungry tiger. "Huh? W-What important thing? " you stuttered.

"The essense of this honeymoon," he said with a smirk. "I got my energy back." Hoshi sat up and took off his shirt!

Indeed, the google search is accurate.