#77 The most Painful scenario

"What is the most painful reason for every break ups?" the radio announcer asked. I turned off the radio and took a quick glance on my face at the mirror.

Everyday was like this: Me waking up and preparing for work. I'll open my apartment door and there I'll saw my boyfriend, Minghao.

"Good morning," he greeted, giving me a smile as fresh as the morning dew. I consider myself lucky for being a special one in MInghao's life. Yes, he appears handsome to everyone's eyes but not as gorgeous in my own sight. He is quite tall and everything about him: fashion sense, talents and brain, are almost perfect. However, there is a missing piece in puzzle of his life.

"Everytime I look at you, I fall in love," he said while staring at me.

"Oh shut up," I giggled, not in annoyance but in joy. We are dating for 7 months but he is still so sweet.

Minghao stood straight and cleans the cups in front of us. We are both working in a Cafe here in New York. And because we have the same nationality, we end up being friends and eventually, being lovers.

"We have 30 minutes before  opening the shop," I said, checking the vintage clock, up on the brown woodened-wall. "Frank and Jerry is still not here. Boss will surely get mad if he knows they always got late in work. Darn that two. Tsk tsk."

"I see," he agreed. He placed aside the cups and stares at my face again. "They should be thankful that the shop's C.C.T.V's are broken and under maintenance."

"Oh yeah. It's been a month already. They were so brave coming late because our boss couldn't monitor us, right?"  I laughed.

But when I tend to his face, he has this serious reaction. No. This is not a serious gaze. It is his gaze for the woman he loves - something meant for me.

"We only have how many minutes before we open the shop?" he asked. After he closed his mouth, I involuntary looked at his lips. 

And so, I stuttered, "t-tweny e-eight minutes, I guess?"

"Then, can I cling on you?"

My eyes widened! And I am sure he can tell how red my cheeks are right now.

"H-Hey. We c-can't!" I tried to look at the opposite side, scratching my nape. "Just wait until our work time is over. We can't cling at work. What if boss suddenly came in? What if the C.C.T.V is working? What if Frank and Jerry went i--"

I couldn't finished my nags.

All I can do is to look down, breathing in and out as my heart races in fast speed.

Minghao suddenly hugged me from behind. How can I still resist?

"I love your hair," he whispered, then he kissed my head. "I love your smell," he said, sniffing my nape. His warm breath is ticklish yet it is enough to make my knees weak. "I love everything about you, even your neck," he whispered on my ear before he suddenly kissed my neck from behind.

All of my hair marched up from my skin. "M-Minghao wait..." I protested, and faced him to push him away. But I didn't think that looking back to his direction is a bad idea at all. Before I could push him away, he already locked me between his arms and pressed his lips to mine.

It was a complete knock out. As soon as he kisses me, my mind went black and all I want is to kiss him back the way he does. His kiss is slow, turning his head left and right while nibbling mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he holds my waist and lifted me up to sit on the table. Now he lifted his head to meet my kiss. He pushes his tongue upward to lick the seam of my lips, asking for access. I grant his wish and the slow kiss turned into a french kiss.