#99 Husband series part 10

You and your husband are out of town for a vacation. But because of miscommunication, the hotel you supposedly have a reserved room got cancelled. Fortunately, your husband Mingyu has a friend in that province.

So you two have to spend your night to his friend's house.

The only problem is his friend has only one room; no bed but a thick blanket at the wood ground.

It is 9pm already.

Mingyu's friend, Mingyu and you are now laying on the floor. His friend is already sleeping while you and Mingyu are staring at the roof (cause there is no ceiling).

It is hard to sleep in a house you aren't used of.

You and your husband looked at each other. Followed by a silent laughs due to this unexpected scenario. Well, what will you expect to your clumsy handsome husband?

"Can't sleep?" Mingyu mouthed.

You pouted, "ahuh."

He cupped your cheeks, staring intently at your eyes. "Let's kiss," he whispered.

You hit his shoulder as a way of declining.

"Ahh," he winced in low tone.

"Are you crazy? Your friend is sleeping behind your back," you explained, pointing your finger to his sleeping friend.

Mingyu leaned closer, and you can feel his legs trapping yours inside the blanket. "He's sleeping," he whispered in husky tone.

Without your permission, he slammed his lips , covering your mouth with his hungry kiss. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips is so soft you'd opened your mouth with a low moan.

Then you can feel his fingers gently ran up and down your shoulder, coaxing shivers out of you. However....

"Hmmmmm," his friend groaned and moved.

So you pushed his chest away, afraid you two will get caught. You turned around from the other side, placing your back against his chest.

When his friend stopped moving, Mingyu holds your waist.

"Stop it," you complained. But your husband just laughed with his sexy voice.

He hugged you from behind and you thought he already gave up. So you closed your eyes. But ....

"Oh my g-" you almost gasp in surprise when he suddenly licks your neck.

Warmth radiates from the spot where his lips just touch your neck, slowly spreading throughout your body. Now you can feel it too. The need of having him right this moment.

"M-Mingyu," you begged him to stop.

He didn't care. He wouldn't.