#146 "Alipia's Crown Prince"

Good looks, fortune and great powers, Prince Cheol almost had a perfect life as a Deces. But he lacks of two things.

A pleasant morning to you Prince Cheol,” the palace butler greeted the prince with such an elegancy. While bowing, he glanced to the prince’s porcelain skin, white as untainted snow. With the bright light coming from the sun, his skin is dazzling as he stood by the window.

Are you here to remind me about my breakfast together with my siblings,” the prince answered with his natural red lips. As he slowly directed his rounded eyes with long lashes to the butler, he raised his thick brows. “I’m on my way.” Prince Cheol wears his leather gloves, if he doesn’t, then he might break the spoon.

Actually…” The butler sighed. After long pause of hesitation, he continued, “No one would like to eat with you. None of the other princes said they’ll come to join you in one table.”

Although he knew the answer why, Prince Cheol still inquired, “W-Why?”

“B-Because they think it is not proper to eat with the Queen’s son. They said that they are concubine’s sons and they won’t accept the privilege to be with you.”

This is one of the two things he lacks: family’s affection.

In front of the long table, Prince Cheol eats by himself. There are roses on the table, corks, scented candles, gold plates, yummy delicacies and wines. However, he doesn’t have appetite to eat a bite. If he does, it feels like there’s a lump on his throat and his stomach is in turmoil.

He dropped the spoon and fork, “What’s good with being the Queen’s son when those guys won’t respect me at all?” he chuckled. He took off his gloves and raised his hand. He swayed his hand on the air and blew all the foods in the table without touching any of it, as if he commanded the air to do so. It was because of his power. That strength in his palms can be as heavy as three storey buildings. He can break anything with it, and can destroy a land with a single stroke at the ground, causing earthquake. He is the Deces of strength and the wind breaker.

The dawn breaks, welcoming the moon peeking at the rose-pink light on the sky. Prince Cheol went outside the Palace to release his stress, even though it is dangerous to sneak in the forest after the sunset. He isn’t wearing his surcoat over his medieval clothing yet with lavish white top and leather brown pants and his handsome face, it indicate his high status.

What? The king asked us to seduce that human girl?” In rage, Prince Cheol punched a huge tree and in a snap, it slough down! He was only using the 0.01% of his power but he can overturn a huge tree that rooted for over hundred years in that spot. Licking the corner of his lips, he looked up at the sky. “How can I seduce that girl? Sh*t.”

Prince Cheol’s world is different from the human world. If the human world has royal family that fading it’s power, then in this land, there are Deces like him who remained at the top pf the pyramid. In this land named Alipia, human couldn’t exist. However, the Gideon who has the key between the human and Alipia world suddenly brought a human girl named Soleil. That girl who has short brown hair, rounded hazelnut coloured eyes, pointed nose and fluffy lips, Prince Cheol thinks she is too frail to be the next queen of Alipia. When the king announced that Soleil will have the privilege to choose among his sons, Prince Cheol knew it will be his biggest trial as the supposedly crown prince. Why?

“I am weak to girls. I couldn’t even look into a girl’s eyes,” he complained, brushing his palms on his face.

Yes. This is the last one he lacks of: He couldn’t fall in love because he is too shy to face his opposite sex.