Chapter 2

'Shit. I'm late' I thought running in the empty halls to the gym. On my way there, I saw my brother and a orange hair guy outside the gym. 'What did he do now'.

Standing behind Tobio, I spoke calmly "What are you doing outside?". Tobio and the shrimp both turn around at the sound of my voice. "Sis, the senpai's won't let us in, they said we should work t-together."

"Hmmmm. So what are you guys going to do?" I ask looking at them intently. Tobio began to say something but came out as a whisper "What? Come again." I said leaning closer.

"We challenge the third years to a match........" Tobio mummble a bit louder. "You......What??" I said in a calm voice but you can tell the venom dripping. Tobio and the orange shrimp began to shake.

Calming myself I look at Tobio straight at the eyes "You better know what youre doing Tobio, I can't help you with this." after that I make my way to the gym doors.

I open the door to be greeted by three males. I approach the guy with dark brown hair "Excuse me, but are you the captain?" he turn to me and smile "Yes, are you Aiko Kageyama? You assign to be our manager?" I just nod my head telling him his right.

"Well nice to meet you. I'm the captain of the team, Sawamura Daichi. And this is Sugawara Koushi the vice captain." he introduce me to grey haired man that have motherly aura around him.

"Nice to meet you senpai's, please I'm in your care from now on" I said while bowing my head. "Please no need to bow Kageyama-san" rising my head I said "You can call me Aiko senpai, so it won't be confusing with my brother". "Ok then, Aiko-chan."

After knowing all of them and Shimizu-senpai, I learned that they are all good people. Well I'm still uncomfortable with Tanaka-senpai but I guess he's good.

Practice came to an end and everyone exited the gym. I went outside to see my brother and the shrimp Hinata (who I just learned the name when talking with Shimizu-senpai) are talking well more like arguing.

Walking up to them I spoke in a tired voice "Come on, Tobio, time to go home". He nodded and began to walk I wave at Hinata and follow my twin.

I grab his hand with mine and continue waliking. Holding hands are normal to us, its like a bond that us two only share. Our walk was silent, a comfortable silence that is.

HELLO~ I KNOW ITS SHORT AND I'M SORRY. BUT PLS COMMENT IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKE AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT.

BYE~