Chapter 20

"Tori......Torino?"

"It's read 'Karasuno' isn't it?"

"Karasuno? Who're they?"

"They're the school who used to be strong, right?"

"Used to be, yeah"

"Now they got this lameass nickname, y'know?"

"Eh what is it?"

"I'm pretty sure it was the fallen champions, the flightless crows"

Unaware of the flock of crows behind him, the guy continue to talk, but was cut short by Tanaka's gangster face seddwnly appearing infront of him.

"Flightless? What was that you were saying, huh?"

"!?"

"Hey, let's go.... sorry about that"

"N-no...problem..."

Daichi stop Tanaka before causing any more damage.

"Don't pick fights as soon as we arrive"

The whispers continue as the team walk through the hall.

"Hey look over there! She's cute!"

"Why don't you call out to her?"

Boys from left to right whisper as Kiyoko walk in talking to Takeda. In instinct both Nishinoya and Tanaka circle around their manager, hissing at the others who dare to take a look at her, making her hit them on the head.

"Hey isn't that Nishinoya Yuu? From Chidoriyama?"

"He won an award in inter middle competition in middle school"

"Whao!! Really?"

"Hey look at that..."

"Waoh who's that beauty?"

"Try talking to her!"

"Hey don't push me damnit haha!"

Aiko walk in behind the team, lastly checking on the opponents stats. Unaware of the stares and whispers that sent her way, to mesmerize by the papers on her hands.

Among the crowds one courageous soul walk up behind of the black haired girl. Before he could even open his mouth he felt a tremendous dark aura behind him.

Cranking his head behind he's met by non other than Kageyama Tobio who's looking down at him with his signature glare, making the poor boy tremble.

"I-I-'m s-sorry!!"

The boy bow his head before scrambling away to his team.

"Who's that? Someone y'know Tobio?"

Aiko turn around when she heard someone apologize, only to see the person run away.

"No one I know of. Let's get inside"

"A-alright"

Kageyama push his sister ahead by the shoulders, keeping an eye to the others who stare at his sister.

"You idiot! Don't you know who that is"

One of the team memebers of the boy who approch Aiko ealrier hit him across the head.

"That's the genius setter rumored to be Kitagawa Daiichi's King of the Court!"

At that comment Kageyama snap his head to them making them squeal. Aiko hold his hand to avert his attention from them.

"Hey, don't mind them"

Calming down slightly he continue to whisper to his teammates.

"And the girl you approach earlier is the youngest sport researcher in the country. She even recieve an award for her works in middle school, and the King is her brother, they're twins"

"Damn and she's their manager? So jealous!"

The boy paled as he realize that he was about to hit on the scary King's sister.
Nearing the gym Hinata gaze at it with big sparkling eyes.

"It's smell like air salonpas...!!"

"What are you saying?"

Kageyama look down at his little partner.

'Air salonpas? All I smell is sweat and rubber....'

Aiko thought scrunching her nose as she stand besides her brother, both siblings staring down at the human sunshine.

"The smell really gives it the 'tournament' feeling!"

"Doesn't it!?"

Nishinoya pop out behind him, supporting his underclassman.

"Uwaah, the guys from 'that' school just got here too"

"Geh, they're huge!"

The crows quiet down as they heard the whispers. They turn their heads and saw the players from Datekougyou heading their way.

The tallest up front and Asahi stare at each other.

Aiko look at the opposite party, observing and analyzing them.

'So that's DateTech. The team who manage to block all of Asahi's spike last year'

She narrow her eyes as she look at their structure.

'They're tall no jokes on that. Broad shoulders, great arm muscles. I can already tell why they are called the Iron wall'

Suddenly the one on front pointed at Asahi. Nishinoya about to step in, got hold back by the ace. Asahi didn't let his gaze waver what so ever, and stare at him straight in the eyes.

I have been binge watching Haikyuu! Season 1-4 and the OVA's, two times already this week. And I still be on Author's block when I start to type.

And damn does my eyes fudging hurts. I'm already on low blood sugar and I'm still making it lower, haha!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO'VE BEEN VERY SUPPORTIVE IN READING THIS BOOK AND THE OTHER ONE.

I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT.

THANKYOU VERY MUSCH FOR THE VOTES AND READS.

LOVE YOU ALL!

STAY SAFE!