Chapter 19

"Alright that's enough for the day!"

All players fall down in exhaustion.

"S-s-she's a monster...." Hinata exclaim.

"I don't think I can do anymore training...."

"Everyone gather up Shimizu-san have something to say"

All players quickly gather waiting paitently for the announcement.

"I'm not....all that good with... words of encouragement so..."

She halt her sentence as she ramage through her bag. Everyone is confuse as to why, she then look at Aiko.

"Aiko-chan, if you would"

"Leave it to me senpai"

Both girls went to the second floor bleachers, leaving everyone at the bottom confuse.

"One, two....."

In a second they let go of the cloth making it fall and allowing to see what's on it.

'Take to the sky'

(In the anime it said FLY but I'm following the manga so....)

"!!!"

"Who would have thought we have such a thing!" Sugawara said cleary shock as everybody else.

"I found it while cleaning, so me and Aiko-chan fix it up"

"Uooohhh, I'm getting fired up now!"

"Just what you'd expect of Kiyoko-san! Nice job!" Exclaimed by Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"Alright I can feel the motivation co--"

"Not yet..."

"Huh?"

"She's probably not done yet...."

Everyone look up waiting for her next words.

Kiyoko fidget as she contemplating on her mind

"But..."

'But?'

Aiko look down at the team with a deadpan expression 'Geez low down with the intense stares, you lot making her more nervous'

"Do your best" she finally said a slight blush on her face. She quickly went down, Aiko following slowly.

The gym went quiet, suddenly all third years plus Tanaka and Nishinoya, burst into tears.

"Shimizuuu...!!"

'Wow! Even the captain!'

"...uuhh.....uuu...aahhh!"

"What the heck this is just getting out of hand now!" Tsukishima exclaim at their crying.

Unbeknownst to the team two other students poke their heads through the door looking at them with envy.

"Dammit..."

"Damn you volleyball club"

"Why are they the only ones with female managers?"

"WE'RE DEFININTLY GOING TO WIN THAT FIRST MATCH!!!"

"YEAH!!!"

Aiko smile at the team's sudden energy, quietly laughing at herself.

"Soz, that's enough, clean up, get home and get plenty of rest!"

"OSU!!!"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Next day)

AIKO'S POV

Me and Tobio walk towards to schoold discusing some strategies.

"Oh, it's Hinata"

After I said that Tobio run at full speed chasing the human tangerine, leaving me with dust.

I let out an irriating sigh as I brush the dust off of me.

'Geez leaving your dear sister for your boyfriend. I feel betrayed Tobio'

When I finally catch up with them I saw the two arguing, brushing pass the two I lean at the wall behind them, after teasing them of course!

"You two quite with your blabbering and date already!"

"W-what!?"

"S-s-sis stop saying nonsense!"

I look at them both and smirk when I saw them blushing.

"C'mon you two argue all the time like an old marry couple! Besides I don't mind Hinata being my brother-in-law, ne~"

I laugh when their blush intensifies and leave them be when I saw the bus.

"Okay, do you guys have everything? We're leaving!"

Takeda-sensie ask all of us, as we all climb in.

"Thank you for taking us!"

"Thanks!"

Suddenly remebering something, I ramage through my bag finding something. Finally got a hold of it, I turn to Hinata.

"Hinata!"

"Yes?"

"Here, I brought it with me just incase"

He holds out her hand and I gave him the Item.

A vomit bag.

He flush red and grip the bag tightly.

"T-thank you..."

"No problem, don't want any incident happening, right"

I smile at the boy before climbing in, sitting besides Tobio at the back.

When everyone's ready the bus starts to move, looking at the sky with my head on my brother's shoulder I let out a breath.

'This is it. No turning back now'

Author's note:

Hey guys!

Wazzup!?

So just checking in. We still don't have wifi, but we still got a pocket wifi, and damn it's so slow because all of the people on the house are connected, that I just didn't bother to go online at all. But this time they are watching on TV so it's all mine to use now.

By the way this past few days I've been on the Author's block so I haven't done much chapters.

But I finished the cover for the other story!

Sorry if it's not that good enough, I've been unmotivated lately

So yeah. Just stay tune for further announcement regarding for this story.

Ksesesese~ Guess whose jacket she's wearing~