Chapter 74

Before starting this chapter let's greet a HAPPY BIRTHDAY our one and only flat ass King......

OIKAWA TOORU!!!

(Photo is not mine)

(Photo is not mine)

The manga ended in his Birthday. But don't worry Oikawa, we'll still celebrate it no matter what!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Care to repeat that!?"

Nishinoya glare up at the setter. Kageyama didn't waver and answer the libero calmly.

"You were in the way of the run-up for the back attack"

Nishinoya's eyes widen, he recall his position after doing his rolling thunder. Indeed, he's blocking Asahi's path for a run-up.

"Oh, you're right!"

Realizing that the young setter is right, his anger vanish as soon as it came. Nishinoya walk away, forgetting quickly what just happened.

Aiko scrunch her brows together. She only guess that her brother got so used to Komori's quick reflexes at the youth camp, that he forgot the libero in his team is not the same as Itachiyama's.

'How troublesome..... he's reverting back'

DateKou keeps on blocking every spike the crows sends their way. The spikers are getting restless, but not as restless as the young setter is. His sets are not getting through those thick iron walls.

Too late to jump, the ball went above Tsukishima's head and landed on the back.

"You should have jumped again for the block! I know you have a second jump in you!"

The setter scolded the middle blocker. Irritated, Tsukishuma face Kageyama with an close eye smile.

"Someone walk up on the wrong side of the bed..... Is it that time of the month for the tyrant king?"

"Come again?"

Kageyama scowl at him. Before any problems occure, Daichi and Tanaka separates them.

Tossing the ball to Asahi, his spike got through from the side, but it hit outside the line. The ace wave his hand infront of Kageyama, disheartened on his performance.

"Oh, damnit! That's my bad! Your toss was fine!"

"In that case, please decide what you're going to do quicker"

Once again, everyone is suprise by the setter's words.

"Ah, yeah. Sorry"

Asahi could't find the right response and stutter. Being the salty ocean he is, Tsukishima add more salt to the wound.