Chapter 4

Aiko's POV

After class I began to walk out, when a voice stop me.

"Kageyama-san, wait!"

Turning back, I look at Yamaguchi and the stupind beanpole. I still don't like him. "Yes?"

Yamaguchi smile nervously while scratching his cheek. Awe cute little freckle Jesus. "Are you going to gym already? Why don't we go together then."

I look at the megane behind him, he instantly met my gaze and look away with a tint of pink on his cheeks. Raising a brow, I switch my gaze to the freckle Jesus and give him a nod.

We soon separate our ways as we need to change to our gym wear.

As I open the heavy doors, I saw my brother spiking the ball and the shrimp recieving it. I went to my grenette upper classmen, standing beside him.

"How long have they been doing this?"

"For a while now..........I think"

My brother finally toss the ball, as the ginger's expression brightens up. He quickly run towards it, jumping with his all might, slapping the ball as hard as he can.

Landing in his feet, he turn to us smiling brightly than the sun.
"Did you see that!? Did you see!? I hit it! I hit it!"

I look at Tobio who was deep in thought. You can do it. This the team you need Tobio.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

3rd Person P.O.V.

While the players are practicing,
Mr. Takeda came running inside the gym almost tripping on the way.

This shock the players, while the 1st years tilted their head, confuse on what is going on.

Daichi turn to the first years and smile "Everyone this is Takeda-sensei, the team's club advisor".

The first years bow together, as the teacher wave them off. After the introduction, Takeda explain to them that they have a practice maych with Seijo, this shock the team. That one of the power house school want to have a match with them.

"But in one condition, Kageyama need to play the entire game". With this Aiko narrow her eyes already knew who suggest the match. Her and Tobio's senpai, Oikawa f*cking Tooru.

Aiko's P.O.V.

Me and Tobio are walking home, I took a glance at him at the cormer of my eye. The expression he had told me that he already knew the incoming match was about.

"You already figure it out, didn't you."

He snap out of his thought and look at me. "Yeah. It has to be him. He knew I was going there".

Sigh I took his hand gently to mine, interlocking our fingers and gave him a reassuring squeeze. "Everything is going to be alright, trust your team"

He return the squeeze as we continue our way home. What are you planning, Shittykawa? Damn Iwaizumi-senpai's vocabulary grew on me. Meh, whateves.

I'M ALIVE.
AND SORRY FOR NOT UPLAODING SOON. IT'S HARD TO FIND THE RIGHT TIME. HOPE YOU LIKE IT THOUGH.

HAPPY READING~