Flashback pt.2

Hey guys this is just a filler and the continuous of Aiko's flashback. I'll be updating it in between chapters. Everyone enojoy and stay safe~

By the way this is Junior High Aiko that I draw

By the way this is Junior High Aiko that I draw. Hope you guys like it~

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

We are infront of our house, Dad is loading our suitcase in the trunk, with Mom assissting him.

"I'm going now Tobio"

"Hm, bye nee-chan. Come back okay?" I patted his head and gave him a grin.

"It's only for a year Tobio! I'm gonna come back on holidays too, remember our promise?" I held out my pinky "Ofcourse!" He attach his with mine, we look at each other and smile. "Oh and practice with Granpa everyday, okay?"

"I will!"

"Aiko it's time to go" Dad ruffled Tobio's head and kiss his forehead then kiss mom on the lips. Mom gave me a kiss on the forehead, I turn to Tobio and gave him a kiss on the cheek, giggling as he blush.

I get it in the back seat and open the window "Bye Mom! Bye Tobio! See you on holidays!"

"Bye!" Tobio and Mom both wave us goodbye watching as the car drove further and further.

"Mom, I'm gonna go to Granpas"

"Alright, be back before dark, alright?"

"Osu!"

I watch as we pass other cars and stores "Ready for an eleven hour drive?" Dad look at me through the the mirror "Hurray..." I said half-heartedly.

"Hahahaha, don't worry you'll make it"

"Hope so...."

"You'll survive sweetie"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Well here we are!"

Wow the apartment is spacious, there's even a full size kitchen and a balcony. After reloading and unpacking our stuff, Dad gave me money to buy some grocery to the store we past by. He told me he would come too but I decline and said continue his work "Okay, but if you ever get lost call me or use google map, alright?"

"Hai~" I put on my shoes and went out to the door, down the elevator, and finally fresh Hyogo prefecture air.

'Hmm Hyogo isn't that bad the scenery is fantastic. No wonder it's also one of the tourist spots here in japan'

I walk alongside the road as I enjoy the cool breeze 'What school did Dad just said I'm going to again? Yoko? No wait- Ah Yako Junior High! I believe they are also a powerhouse school in volleyball' I enter the market greeting the old woman in the cashier and got a basket.

'Am I gonna join the girls team? If I join and got to nationals I won't see Tobio much because of the different time and location of the gym' I check the potatos, onion, garlic and carrots before putting them in the basket, walking to another isle.

'But Tobio didn't specifically say join the girls team, he just said join a 'volleyball club' no specific gender' I grab some curry powder and other seasonings.

'Okay I made up my mind! I'm gonna join the boys team and be the manager. I'm sure they'll accept me, I have the knowledge and skills, I'm also great at first aid' smiling at my decission I made my way to get some rice 'And who knew maybe our team can play with each other at a tournament'

'Hmm I want to buy some meduim- grain so I can also make some onigiri- Aha there it is! Last one!'

As I reach for the pack another hand touch it at the same time. I look up and my deep blue orbs made contact with golden brown ones.